Lush Lemony Flutter

Saturday, September 21, 2013


As I told you in my first video, I actually interviewed at Lush a while ago. Unfortunately, I didn't end up getting the job, but the interview reminded me of how much I loved their products and that I really needed to start using them up. I've had this Lemony Flutter for a few months now, and just recently started giving it the love it deserves.

Lemony Flutter is a product for dry skin, mainly targeted at cuticles. I've noticed that this is a favourite of many beauty and nail polish bloggers and I totally understand why! The main thing it does is make your skin super soft, so besides using it on my cuticles, I also quite like applying it to other dry areas, like my elbows. As far as treating wounds goes (hangnails etc.), I haven't noticed a difference while using this, but then again, it's not intended for that. But it is very successful in softening the skin around my nails, so it would also be perfect if you want to remove your cuticles, as it will be a lot easier to do so. Personally I just leave mine alone (apart from biting them on occasion, oopsa-daisy), and find that this still serves a purpose. I also use it just like a regular hand cream and it makes my hands super soft and really moisturized. For a more intensive treatment, you could also apply it overnight with a pair of gloves over, and I'm sure your skin will be nice and supple. And of course, I'm not going to end this review without telling you what this smells like! It's a true lemon scent, so it will be perfect for you if you like fresh citrusy fragrances, and this one is definitely strongly scented.

Lush Lemony Flutter costs around 10€ and can be bought in Lush stores worldwide.

Share your opinion:

  1. I have had this product for a while now, too, and have been neglecting it. This post really inspired me to put it to its proper use and potential :)

    xx Carina
    http://winsweptwishesx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meni je super, ampak se mi vedno prehitro pokvari! Brei v roku dveh mesecev od odprtja:S in veš, da je nemogoče, ga tako hitro porabit :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moj ultimate HG, ampak sem lena pri uporabi. Se moram poboljšati.

    ♥, moonchild beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this would have to be in my top 3 Lush products, it's amazing! a couple of years ago I decided it was time to take care of my nails and hands and this was the first product I bought, it transformed my hands, nails and cuticles :) I just wish it came in smaller pots, it's impossible to use it all up before it goes bad :) I always have to have a pot at my desk and now my grandma is addicted to it too, every time I go back home I have to buy her a new pot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zagotovo moj najljubši izdelek za nego obnohtne kožice, res zelo pomaga. Moj gre počasi proti koncu, tako da bom morala kmalu ponoviti nakup. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. To bi pa jaz potrebovala in ravnokar imam zelo spokano kožo (včasih tudi krvavo) in če res tako pomaga, potem res morem it ponj. Hvala za tole Živa (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. js ga mam že "sto let", pa se kar ne morm prpravt, da bi ga porabila. najraj ga sicer namažem čez noč, ker se do jutra res vpije. za uporablat čez dan mi je pa prou nočna mora :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!