Current Skincare Favorites

Tuesday, July 18, 2017


Hello my lovelies!


It's been a long time since you've seen me post around here, but that's hopefully going to change in the coming weeks. I had to take a little work-related break, but I'm back with so many new beauty goodies and so many things I want to talk about. I can't wait to tell you what I've been up to.

Today I wanted to do a post on skincare that has been working for me lately, and might hopefully help you out a little too. I also wanted to add I've been slowly transitioning from a mostly drugstore regimen to something a bit more high end. I feel like I'm a bit older now and I can finally afford to spend a bit more on my beauty regimen, so why not?

I'm still struggling with problematic skin which is honestly so annoying. It should be over once you turn twenty-five, but it seems like it's worse than it has been in a while. But these products really help my skin, and when I use them religiously, my complexion looks so much better.

So let's just get started with the products I've been loving lately!


Origins GinZing Eye Cream

I remember years and years ago, when I used to be obsessed with Origins but there was just no way for me to get it. Fast forward to today and this cream is one of my favorite products. YAY! I finally got my hands on it. It's scented slightly like sunscreen and it feels so pleasant and cooling on my eyes. I've been struggling with itchy/dry undereyes and this has really been helping a lot. I got it from FeelUnique for around 22€.

Sunday Riley Good Genes

You know all the good stuff people say about this product? Well, it's all true. I ADORE it. It's just one of those moisturizers that makes a difference overnight, and I can always count on it to make my skin beautiful by the time I wake up. I seriously love it. Good Genes is a lactic acid treatment and it honestly rejuvenates and refreshes my skin in a matter of hours. Whether it be breakouts, dryness or itchiness, it takes care of it all. SO worth the price, although repurchasing it might make my wallet cry. I got it from NAP for around 100€.

Sunday Riley UFO Oil

This is a newer addition to my skincare routine and I've only been using a couple of times per week, but I feel like it moisturizes my skin like nothing else. I've discovered my skin is really dehydrated despite being so oily (or maybe because of it?) and this product makes it look plump and refreshed, which I just love. I haven't tried any of the other Sunday Riley oils, and I do have to say, the tint they put in them really puts me off. I seriously look like a Martian with this on... But it helps me break out less, and around that time of the month, it's a lifesaver. You can get it here for around 90€.

La Roche Posay Effaclar Micellar Water

I love this brand and I love their Effaclar range, so this micellar water is another win for me. I love the big packaging, it's gentle but efficient, and inexpensive. I don't think I've used a LRP product I didn't love (except for Duo +, but I need to try that again). I would really recommend this. You can get it here or in your local pharmacy for around 12€.

Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clininal Clearing Gel

Okay, this might be a bit controversial. It's heavily alcoholic and you can smell it, but the thing is, it works so well. It dries out my breakouts without irritating my skin in a matter of hours, maybe one or two. It helps so much when I have a problematic area, and I can't imagine not using it. Similar to Grease Lightning by Lush but SO much faster. I love it. It's pricy as far as I can remember, around 40€, but I love it.

Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Blemish + Line Correcting Serum

I've really been enjoying this product as well. It's not as alcoholic and feels pleasant and hydrating on the skin but still like it's actually doing something. This was pricy as well (I feel like it cost about 55€, can't remember), and while I probably won't repurchase it, I've been really enjoying it.

These items have been helping my skin a lot, and I've really been loving adding them to my skincare routine!
What's your favorite skincare product at the moment?

Share your opinion:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!