FeelUnique Fall Beauty Haul 2016

Wednesday, November 23, 2016


Time for a quick FeelUnique haul!

I haven't shopped on their website in ages and there were a few things I wanted to try out, along with a few Christmas gifts I needed to shop for, so here we go... I got a couple of products I've been lusting after for ages!

Murad Clarifying Cleanser

I've heard several Youtube gurus talking about this, namely MissTiffanyD who recommended it time and time again. While I don't suffer from acne anymore, my skin is still blemish prone, and I hope this will help keep impurities at bay, especially during that time of the month. You can purchase it here for 25€. I've tried it out already and it has a strong minty scent, feels very refreshing.

Caudalie Vinoperfect Overnight Renewal Cream 

Lately I've been using the Caudalie Vinosource SOS Serum, which is arguably my favorite skincare item of all time, so I just had to try a few more things from them. Haven't tried this night cream out yet, but I'll apply it tonight before bed and keep you posted. Available here for 41€.

OUAI Texturizing Hair Spray

I ran out of my Charles Worthington Texturizing Spray and man, do I miss it... I had to get an alternative and I've heard great things about OUAI so I thought I'd give it a try. The only annoying thing about ordering aerosols is, you have to pay for premier shipping since there are some regulations in the EU about them (goodbye, sweet sweet 20€). Available here for 28€.

Zoella Beauty Secret Scenta Fragrance Set

Yes, I am a child for ordering this, but I don't care! Body mists last like 3 minutes on me so I got these for my bed linen, I just love spraying my bed with a yummy scent before bed. I'm a little disappointed in the gingerbread scent, it seems a little synthetic, but Sweet Inspirations is lovely. I have yet to try the others. Available here for 20€, and it would be such a cute gift for a friend for Christmas!

Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray 

I got 10% off UD as a FeelUnique member (you can pick your favorite brand and always get 10% off it). I've wanted this spray for friggin' ages, and I can't wait to let you know if it works as well as everyone says. Travel size for now, because I want DeSlick next. Available here, 13€.

NYX Lingerie Liquid Lipstick

I got a few shades - Teddy, Beauty Mark, Embellishment and Honeymoon. I'm all about those brownish nudes at the moment and I'm really excited to try these. At 8€ a pop, they're one of the cheapest liquid lippies at the moment and I can't wait to wear them. Buy here.

Garnier Micellar Water

Oldie goldie, I always come back to this one in the end. My other favorites are Corine De Farme and Vichy, but I absolutely despise Bioderma, it makes my eyes sting and itch and dries them out. This was on offer for like 3€, now it's around 5 here.

I got a few presents as well that I don't want to show, because someone might be reading this post! :P Can't wait to do some reviews on these goodies.
What was your last beauty buy?

Share your opinion:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!