The 'Stuff I ACTUALLY need' Wishlist

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Now, I am definitely one for making wishlists, but then it always seems to happen that I don't buy anything I mention in them. So today I decided to make one for things I truly, really need and will quite possibly buy in the near future. I desperately need a new foundation as I've run out of my Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum, so I'm eyein the Rimmel Wake Me Up, which I know a lot of bloggers love. Also cannot resist the call of the beautiful YSL Youth Liberator - just look at the perfection that is the bottle. It's crazy expensive, so it might end up on my Christmas wishlist. To set the foundation, I would really love to try the oh-so-famous Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, which seems lovely and can be found at a great price. Lastly, I will also be needing a new shampoo quite soon, and I'm eyeing these two products as mentioned by Essie in one of her videos - the L'Oreal Ever Riche shampoo & conditioner. Must. Have. Now.

P.S. Sincere apologies for not having a new video/blog post up in ages, they will be coming soon! I've just been away from home and didn't really have a chance to film. Expect a new one tomorrow or on Monday. :)

Share your opinion:

  1. i really want to try the l'Oreal shampoo and conditioner! i've heard a lot of good stuff about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. L'Orealov šampon je zelo dober, ampak če imaš bolj tanke lase brez volumna jih bo obtežil. Mojim suhim lasem pa res ustreza :)
    Youth Liberator tudi mene zanima :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, vidim da imaš prav. Meni ne ustreza. :( x

      Delete
  3. I would love to try the Loreal shampoo and conditioner as well. Essie always recommends the best stuff :)

    I've also got a wish list up on my channel btw.

    Anna / http://annakatxo.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ta Rimmel Stay Matte je super in krasno diši :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. L'Orealov šampon je super, sem ga ravno nabavla in sprobala. Ta YSL Liberator bo pa najbrž romal tud na mojo xmas wishlisto :)!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate it. :( In držim pesti, da ga obe dobiva. :3 x

      Delete
  6. Joj, jaz bi tudi YSL puder, res fajn zgleda :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joj, stvari ki bi jih jaz počela za ta puder je malo morje ... Večina je ilegalnih. :P x

      Delete
  7. I really like the stay matte powder, such a bargain too, which is always a good thing!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jaz si tud želim Stay Matte probat, pa ne upam naročit, da ne zgrešim odtenka :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mislim, da imajo tudi translucent odtenek! :) x

      Delete
  9. Ka sem tole slučajno jst napisala? Točno te stvari (ok, brez YSL pudra ker nisem tak optimist moonchild beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Treba bit optimist v življenju ... In upat, da bo kak sorodnik/frend vidu tale WL in se te usmilu z YSL pudrom ... :$ x

      Delete
  10. who is the winner in FALL GIVEAWAY?

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'd really love to try the Rimmel Stay Matte powder as well! i've heard many great things about that product! have you gotten it yet?

    www.everythingbeauty19.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope! I'm way too broke, and I'm using a matte foundation right now. But will definitely get it in the future. :) x

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!