Burt's Bees Deep Pore Scrub

Sunday, September 15, 2013


As I mentioned yesterday, I got to try two products from Ecco Verde. One of them I reviewed yesterday, and the second one will be the center of today's post. It is Burt's Bees Peach & Willowbark Deep Pore Scrub, another natural product!

Burt's Bees is another brand I've had my eye on for a while now, and this seemed like the perfect product for me as I love scrubbing my pores, teehee. The first thing I noticed with this product, as with most things I use, was, of course, the smell! It's definitely very strong and I can definitely smell the peach in there. I like the scent quite a lot, it's a bit unusual, but pleasant. Now on to the product. I would strongly recommend to use this if your skin isn't sensitive. If you have sensitive skin, you can find loads of other, gentler scrubs on Ecco Verde's site. This one is really more suited to people with oily/combination skin like myself, who suffer from enlarged pores. After using it for about two weeks, I can say that it definitely does help get rid of all the gunk in my pores. While they are still enlarged (not much I can do about that), they are definitely cleaner. I have to say that since I've been using this product and the Antipodes mask, my skin has truly been looking good and I am super pleased with it! Just don't expect your pores to disappear when you're using products like this one, because miracles won't happen - but your pores will be way cleaner and you'll get rid of all the buildup caused by makeup and other products.

Slovenian readers can buy it here, and international ones click here.

Share your opinion:

  1. omg need to try this one!I love Burt's Bees!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, I cannot believe you commented on my blog. *blush* You'll love it! x

      Delete
  2. Ga imam nagledanega (preveč stvari imam nagledanih)... se edino bojim, da bi mi malo preveč izsušil kožo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mja, mogoče bi ti bolj priporočila kaj nejžnejšega. :/ x

      Delete
  3. I tried their Deep Cleansing Cream, it was amazing, I think I will order it again and maybe this time I will try this scrub as well, I love good scrubs and this one sounds really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tole se pa sliši super. Bom verjetno mogla sprobat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like something I would love ;)

    www.blushingincolor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have clogged pores and not very sensitive skin, I'm sure you would. :) x

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!