Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

Saturday, September 14, 2013


I have wanted to try Antipodes for I don't know how long, and I finally got the chance thanks to Ecco Verde! Thank you so much for this opportunity, I am thoroughly enjoying using this product.

The Aura Manuka Honey Mask is a bit of a cult product, though I wasn't quite sure what to expect from it. I opened it to reveal an absolutely intoxicating honey scent with a hint of vanilla. This product comes out like a thick cream, and the directions say to apply it quite thickly. I did exactly that, left it on for 20 minutes, and then rinsed with warm water. While it was on my face, most of it actually got absorbed in my skin and confirmed my expectations, as it really seems like a thicker moisturizer. When I rinsed it off, my skin was softer than it has probably been since I started having problems with it, and absolutely radiant. I love it! No face mask has had such an effect on my skin in EVER, and even Tilen said my skin felt softer (possibly because I forced him to feel it numerous times, but that is beside the point). So if you're in need of a pamper, definitely & strongly recommend this amazing mask, which is, on top of everything, natural! A bit about the ingredients - Antipodes is a New Zealand brand, and apparently, Manuka honey is a traditional Maori remedy. It says that it is also a great antioxidant!

If you're interest in this mask, Slovenian readers can get it here, while international readers should visit this site.

Share your opinion:

  1. Najboljša stvar te maske je vonj!<3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pa to, kok je koža pol mehka! Vonj pa res zmaga. :) x

      Delete
  2. To pa bom definitivno kupila, če je tako dobra:) a se porabi veliko vsebine za en nanos na obraz?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Če hočeš mehko kožo ti jo res priporočam. Drugač na škatlci piše, da naneseš velikodušno, ampak js bi rekla da a little goes a long way. :) x

      Delete
  3. mask za obraz sploh ne uporablam, ker enostavno pozabm na njih.. ampak po temle tvojem opisu mam pa samo še en izdelk več na listi za kupt, joj :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joj, js sm ponavadi tut, zdej se pa skos neki razvajam pa mi je ful v veselje packat s tem. :P Heheh, boge naše denarnice, men se tut kr nabirajo in nabirajo izdelki! <3

      Delete
  4. Did you say honey?! Damn it, zdaj jo pa rabim :D Samo draga je. Zakaj nimajo mini velikosti za kupit, da sprobaš?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joj, če bi mela tester ti ga magar js nardim, da boš lahko sprobala. :) x

      Delete
  5. A ima maskica kakšen certifikat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joj, iščem že pol ure. Mislim, da ne - majo pa drugi njihovi izdelki se mi zdi. Upam, da ti je v pomoč. :) x

      Delete
  6. Jaz na maske ponavadi kar pozabim, ampak tale se pa sliši tko fajna...

    Sandra - The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Res je ful dobra, jaz sem tudi ponavadi kar spustila maske, zadnje čase se mi pa takooo paše razvajat. :) x

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!