Home is Where the Heart is: Gifts & Pieces Wishlist

Monday, September 16, 2013


I am a long-time follower of Abby's blog here, and let me just say, she is one talented lady. Beside offering blog design, she also owns a store of interior decorations and homeware, which I have fallen in love with completely. Above is my wishlist from her beautiful store, full of things that I think would look beautiful in my room and would love to own someday! In fact, if I hadn't spent all my money like there was no tomorrow, I would probably be placing a cheeky order at this very moments. As it is, I'll have to wait a couple of weeks before I buy anything, but it's safe to say these items will sooner or later end up in my bedroom!


Share your opinion:

  1. same luškane stvari si zbrala! :) js bi lahko ves moj dnar za opremlanje sobe porabila, uh joj :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala enako, fuuuul bi se odselila in potem opremla cel flat, juuj! <3

      Delete
  2. The calendar is very cute :)

    www.blushingincolor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I love the calendar, so cute <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!