Lanvin Éclat d'Arpège EDP

Thursday, July 3, 2014



This is possibly the cutest perfume I have in my collection. I have some gorgeous bottles, but I just love the travel packaging on this Lanvin fragrance - that white purse with a lilac bow is darling! This is a travel sized fragrance, but I thought I would do a review nonetheless, since I've got a pretty good idea of the scent and I thought someone might find it helpful.

Éclat d'Arpège is an Eau de Parfum, and it is quite strong upon first application. However, it soon mellows out a little bit and becomes less intense. The sillage is quite heavy, but the fragrance itself needs to be reapplied after an hour or so. It's one of those fragrances that are almost overwhelming when you put them on, but dissolve on your skin after a while. The scent itself screams spring to me. It's a very clean floral, which is what I call those fragrances that have no traces of fruit or sweetness in them, just a pure floral scent. There's also some musk in there, which I always like in combination with amber and cedar, which make the base notes of the fragrance. The middle is a floral medley with wisteria, green tea, peonies and peach blossom. Finally, we have lilac as a top note, and this one is very evident to me.

All in all, Éclat d'Arpège is a nice floral fragrance with impressive sillage that does not last long enough for me, but might work on someone else - as we all know, my skin practically drinks up perfume. If you like floral notes and perfumes such as Chloe, for example, you might like this as well. You can find it in your local department store (in Slovenia, head to Maxi, Müller or a perfume store, as well as Salma).

What is your favourite floral fragrance?
Click 'read more' for Slovenian version.



Po vsej verjetnosti najbolj ljubek parfum v moji zbirki. Gre za popotniško pakiranje v majhni steklenički, še posebej pa mi je všeč bela torbico z vijolično pentljo. Odločila sem se napisati hitro oceno, saj sem parfum kar nekajkrat uporabila.

Éclat d'Arpège je parfumska voda, ki je ob prvem nanosu zelo močna. Kmalu pa zbledi in ni tako intenzivna. Trajanje je srednje dolgo, sama ga ponovno nanesem po nekaj urah. Je ena izmed tistih dišav, ki je na začetku izredno močna, potem pa počasi zbledi na koži. Dišava se mi zdi zelo poletna - gre za čist cvetličen vonj, ki nima sledu sadja ali sladkobe. V njem je nekaj mošusa v kombinaciji z ambro in cedro. Sredino sestavljajo zeleni čaj, potonike in cvet breskve. Vrh pa ima lilijo, ki se mi zdi zelo očitno.

Gre za očarljiv cvetni parfum, ki na meni traja malo premalo - ampak moja koža parfume res kar pije! Če so vam všeč parfumi kot je na primer Chloe, je tale res vreden preizkusa. Najdete ga lahko v drogerijah in pa na spletni strani Salma.

Kateri je pa tvoj najljubši cvetlični vonj?

Share your opinion:

  1. This is so cute! I love fresh, spring perfumes. It's such a shame about it not lasting long - my skin practically drinks up perfumes too :(

    The Sunday Chapter
    Angela xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I don't know what it is with me, but perfumes just tend to dissolve when they come in contact with me, even the supposedly super strong scents. :(

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!