If you only buy one thing this week ... Minty Choc Chip

Friday, July 4, 2014



I think these posts about my favourite item of the week are really helpful! I hope you agree, because I have another one for you today. I've been trying out quite a few I Love ... Cosmetics goodies, and recently attended an event for the brand. While I was there, I got the chance to sniff a few of their scents, and fell head over heels in love with this particular scent.

Unfortunately, the Minty Choco Chip scent only comes in two forms - as a Revitalizing Shower Gel and a lip balm, which I don't own. I finally spotted it in my local drugstore the other week and immediately grabbed it. First of all, I really liked the price - 3,5€ for 250 ml is good in my book! And of course, I couldn't get past the scent - minty chocolate chip goodness? Yes, please! It smells just like the name, or if you want an even clearer description - remember those After Eight chocolates? My grandma always used to have them when I was little, and this smells exactly like them. Absolutely delicious! What I love is the fact that while this scent is very chocolate-y and sweet, it's also really refreshing because of the addition of mint. In. Love.

If you'd like, you can purchase this product in several places. Slovenian readers head to Click2Chic (also available in store in Maxi, Ilirija ...), while international buyers should check out Douglas or search online.

What is your favourite I Love ... Cosmetics scent?

Share your opinion:

  1. I love your favourite item of the week posts :) This shower gel sounds amazing!

    The Sunday Chapter
    Angela xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angela, I think they're quite nice too! Good way to show you my favourites of the moment. x

      Delete
  2. Ful zanimivo, sem mislila da je to una body baths znamka,ker ima podobno embalažo. Super, da ni in da se tudi pri nas dobi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, res ima veliko izdelkov take embalaže, tut Philosophy na primer ... Drugač so pa tole res krasni izdelki! Priporočam :)

      Delete
  3. Res unikaten vonj, se spomnim, ko sva skupaj vonjali :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds amazing, I need to look that up! Mint and chocolate is one of my favourite combinations ever. :) | tea & dresses

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!