A Random's Girl's Best Of 2020: Candles, Perfumes and Everything That Smells Nice, oh my!

Thursday, December 10, 2020

 

You (hopefully) know I'm a fragrance addict, right? Today I compiled a list of my favorites from 2020 - things that I've found this year or that I've been using for years beforehand. These are all products that get my kiss of approval and I think you'd love them as well!

Let's see what I've been loving...


Ilkos Candles


This was a very recent discovery but I LOVE these candles. They are inexpensive but very heavily scented so they really make any room smell amazing. They have a special Christmas collection available right now which is just wonderful. I can't recommend any specific scent because I've tried most of them and loved them all! I can't wait to get more candles from them.

J.Lo Glow EDT


If you need a scent that makes you feel instantly refreshed and ready to start the day, this is the one for you. It smells like baby powder and soap and it's so crisp and fresh and just perfect, I adore it. I go through this like water but it is actually really strong and lasts quite a while. Plus, it's a total bargain!


Profissimo Perfume Oil Apple Cinnamon


I've been really into using my diffuser lately (I'll make a separate post about this) and this oil has been one of my absolute favorites. You can grab it in Drogerie Markt for the bargainous price of under 2€. Ridiculous! It's perfect for this season and a great alternative to expensive candles.

Paco Rabanne Olympea Legend EDP


This is my favorite perfume of all time. I get compliments on it from strangers. STRANGERS! I don't know about you but that's never happened to me before with any other scent. This is lick-your-fingers good. Sweet, sexy and opulent. It's also the boyfriend's favorite scent. I can't get over this one and this is my 2nd bottle.

Paco Rabanne Pure XS EDP


Another favorite from Mr. Rabanne. This is a bit more generic, but still sexy. Sweet, heavy, opulent, comforting. I adore this scent and have been wearing almost daily since it got cold (I save Olympea for special occasions). It makes me feel cozy and warm and I just adore it.

Zoflora


A recent find, but an invaluable one! Zoflora is a British disinfectant cleaning... thing that you need to dilute (because otherwise it's flammable!) I use it for anything and everything - wiping down surfaces mostly. You can also check Youtube for tips on how to use it, there are soooo many uses for it! I'm planning on getting a steam mop so I can clean the floors with it. It smells amazing and there are so many scents to pick from! Linen Fresh is my fav for the bedroom and Warm Cinnamon is my seasonal favorite for the rest of the apartment.

Armani Acqua di Gioia EDP


If you've been reading my blog for a while, you're probably well aware this is a long-time favorite of mine. I adore this perfume. It's fresh, sweet, sexy and lasts pretty well. I even have an engraved bottle now that I got for my birthday from my in-laws! You absolutely need this perfume for summer. It's my signature scent!

Kardashian Pure Honey EDP

Listen here. I didn't buy this because I'm a Kardashian fan. I bought it because I wanted a honey scent that was more honeycomb than honeysuckle. And man, does this one deliver. It's deep, special, different and sweet in a totally unique way. It's cozy, comfy, heavy, thick. I absolutely adore this scent for layering as well. And it's soooo inexpensive.

So those have been all my favorite scents of 2020. I hope you found some gems in this post!

I'd love to know - what was your favorite scented product of 2020?

Share your opinion:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!