July beauty wishlist

Monday, July 16, 2012

My beauty wishlist is always growing, so today I decided to share with you a few items I'm lusting after this month.



1. Revlon Lip Butter - Everyone in the beauty community has been going crazy for these, and they don't have them for sale in Slovenia, so annoying. I think I'm just going to cave in and order some on Ebay, because I want to try them so badly. Which shades do you recommend?

2. Macadamia Healing Oil Spray - I really want to try this brand and I'm always looking for a new miracle product to help my hair.

3. Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Perfume - I adore the original Fancy and I get so many compliments on it, I really want to try her second flanker in the line. Fancy Love has notes of champagne, peach blossom and amber and is supposed to resemble peaches and cream - yum!

4. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blushes - Another great product that just won't make it all the way overseas, so I guess I'll have to rely on good ol' Ebay again! These blushes have a really unique texture and there are some amazing shades to choose from.

5. Moroccanoil - This is supposedly a miracle hair treatment that I'm desperate to try, as my hair has been very dry lately.

What's on your beauty wishlist this month? Let me know in the comments! x

Share your opinion:

  1. Revlon Lip butters,oh ja...me niso prepričali. mogoče zato ker raje nosim močne,mat barve.vzami pa raje bolj žive barve kot so Lollipop,Raspberry pie ali pa celo Kissable Balm stains? ;)
    Cotton candy pa Creme brulee se skoraj ne poznata,vsaj na meni. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reees? Prvo slabo mnenje o Lip Butterjih, vsi ostali jih ful hvalijo. Ja, itak sem nameravala kupit bolj močne odtenke, ker mi nude barve sploh ne pašejo. Hvala za nasvet! x

      Delete
  2. Awww imama isto wish listo, razen parfuma! ;)
    Macadamia je itak zakon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reeees? Haha, random! :D Macadamie pa še nisem sprobala, komaj čakam, da naročim! xx

      Delete
  3. I recently found Revlon lip butters in Poland, I was sooo excited;) I also want some Bouncy Blushes but they're not available here. Luckily, I'm going to NYC in September, hoping to get some shades while I'm there;)
    I love Macadamia line, but I'm quite curious about MoroccanOil.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, you're so lucky to have found the lip butters! AND you're going to NYC - I'm insanely jealous, I've wanted to got here my whole life. Have fun! x

      Delete
  4. Love the Lip butters, Macadamia oil and Moroccan oil = they are all amazing! The Macadamia is amazing but it can make hair a bit oily if you use too much which is kind of easy to do, nonetheless it is amazing and smells gorgeous!
    xx

    If you have a free moment I would so appreciate if you could check out my new post: Bare Escentuals Product Review




    The Urban Umbrella

    xoxo



    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I'm so glad you like them, I'm sure I'll love them as well! As far as oilyness goes, I just think you need to be careful when using oils so you don't add too much to your hair. I'll check your post out now! Thanks for stopping by xx

      Delete
  5. Jaz sem nad lip buttersi že obupala in sem si raje nabavila L'orealove Rouge Caresse šminke, Morrocan Oil že mam, Macadamia hair mask je pa še vedno na mojem wishlistu. :)

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaaaa Rouge Caresse so super, si me spomnila, da si moram privoščit še kakšen odtenek :) Kako si pa zadovoljna z Morrocanoil? xx

      Delete
  6. oooh i'd quite happily try all those products, great wishlist!
    nicola xxx
    itsneecola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Summer! It took me quite some times to cave in and finally try a Revlon Lip Butter (I went for Cupcake) but I do think they are a bit overpriced for what they are - I personally prefer Revlon lipsticks over them.

    Since I started highlighting my hair, it has been sooooo dry! I'm really tempted to try some Macadamia or Moroccanoil products!

    Wow, the original Fancy is my all time favorite fragrance, but I must say I was disappointed by Fancy Love - I was expecting it to be just as "gourmand" as the first version but no, it's more... grown-up, I guess?

    I'm not a fan of Maybelline but I've heard the Bouncy Blushes are not pigmented at all ):

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could do with a miracle product for my hair! Let me know how that oil turns out.

    Please have a look at my blog www.pinkyvintagexx.blogspot.com

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Summer!
    Moroccan Oil is definitely on my wishlist as well! I also have really dry hair, skin, you name it! But I also have very fine hair so I'm a bit afraid that it will leave my hair greasy!
    xoxo
    Blusherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so want to try out the Revlon Lip Butters! :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!