OPI If you moust, you moust

Friday, July 27, 2012




I finally have a new mani to show you guys! Did you miss seeing my nail polish swatches? My nails have been terrible lately, they're always breaking, so I have to keep them quite short as you can see in the photos. But I haven't done a nail polish post in ages, and I've been wearing this polish all the time, so I really wanted to show you guys what it looks like!

OPI If you moust, you moust is from the Minnie Mouse collection by OPI. It is by far my favourite colour in the collection. The colour is a gorgeous soft hot pink that is opaque with 1-2 coats (I applied 2 for the sake of the photos, but I've gotten away with wearing just one on an everyday basis!) It has no glitter or shimmer whatsoever, but it's very shiny. I love it!

The only problem I have with this polish is the fact that the tips of the nails stay visible even after two coats. It does bother me a little, but I just chose to ignore it since I love the colour so much! 

And now I really want to get Nothin' Mouse 'bout it to add as an accent nail (it's a polish with tiny hearts in it and it would look super cute with this manicure!)

Share your opinion:

  1. I love this colour, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most gorgeous shade of pink! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favourite pink at the moment too! x

      Delete
  3. Jooj končno! Večkrat moraš pokazat svoje prekrasne bombončke! tale lak je pa prekrasen! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing vibrant coloured nails!

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful colour, loveee bright pinks for summer!
    xx


    xoxo Bree



    The Urban Umbrella



    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the color! its so pretty just perfect for summer!! you have really nice nails too!

    xo kerker
    The Ugly Moments

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a gorgeous colour! so barbie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice color, i loved *-*
    agoratopronta.blogspot.com.br
    Beijos Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oi Summer! Retribuindo sua visita e já seguindo seu blog :D
    Amei seus post's e a cor do seu cabelo, haha
    Beijos diretamente do Brasil :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The color looks poppin'! Literally in color haha. Love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. This really reminds me of Bubblegum by Models Own! It's lovely on you xx

    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll have to check out that shade as well :) x

      Delete
  12. Beautiful color, it really suits you!:)
    Thank you for your comment!! Happy Sunday!! kisses
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE that colour - colour pops in hot pink like this or orange make me feel all summery (a mean feat given the weather!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know what you mean! :) Though the weather here has been boiling, I can't stand it. x

      Delete
  14. Such a perfect pink, lovely nails!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think I own a hundred shades of pink nail polish haha, but I do love this colour so much! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty colour.Would love this for my toes. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh that is the most perfect colour ever! You're such a neat nail painter, my nails always look messy hehe xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) And thanks so much for stopping by, I'm always so happy to see your comment on my blog xxx

      Delete
  18. omg, kok je pa lepa barva! sm ga tud js gledala pa sm se pol premisla, don't know why-.- pa un lak s srčki je tok kjut! definitivno moram nabavt, oba! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaaaa, ker sta res ful lepa! Verjetn zaradi cene, teh 13€ za en lak je res oderuških -.- xxx

      Delete
  19. ooo such a pretty bright color for summer. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wau, čudovita barva in nohtki. Res lepo!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a beautiful colour! Sophie at Sophie Victoria x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a lovely colour and you have fab nails! I love the Minnie Mouse collection, it's on my wishlist :) Especially Nothin' Mouse 'bout it, I want that too!!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want Nothin Mouse about it so badly, it's lovely! Thank for stopping by x

      Delete
  23. ooo ful je lep <3 nohtki pa tudi :))

    ReplyDelete
  24. This colour is GORGEOUS! I really want it.



    Stories of an English rose

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!