FeelUnique Wishlist!

Friday, November 9, 2012


Behold my wishlist from FeelUnique! (It's actually quite a bit longer, but these are the items I think I'll be purchasing when I get my next pay check.)

Benefit Boi-ing Concealer - Because I currently use a very beaten-up concealer from Essence, which cost me a whooping 2€ and I haven't had a nice quality concealer in ever.

Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector - Because everyone raves about them and I fear I might go out of my mind if I don't check for myself what all the fuss is about.

YSL Volupte Sheer Candy Lipstick - Because I've been lusting after it ever since I saw it on Ana's blog. I want the shade Luscious Cherry, which is a gorgeous glossy red.

Caudalie Beauty Elixir - Because I NEED IT. My precioussss! It can be used as a toner, to refresh your skin or as a setting spray for your makeup, if you feel like it's a bit caked on and you want to get a bit of a glow.

John Masters Organics Citrus and Neroli Detangler - Because my hair has been behaving badly lately and it has been extra tangled, so I really need something to make it stay silky and smooth.

Konjac Sponge with Bamboo Charcoal - Because this is the coolest thing I've seen. Ever. I don't even know how to use it properly, BUT IT MUST BE MINE!!!!!1

John Masters Organics Sea Mist - Because I've always wanted to try a sea salt spray since I'm too lazy/clumsy to make it by myself, even though it's, apparently, really easy and everyone and their mother is doing it.

Stila Kajal Eyeliner  - Because I seriously need a new flesh (God, that sounds scary) coloured eyeliner for using on my waterline - it really opens up my eyes and brightens my whole face. I do have Benefit's Eye Bright, but the poor little thing is truly on its last leg - the cap is broken and it's due a good sharpen. Apparently I'll buy a new eyeliner before I get around to actually getting a pencil sharpener, sigh, so typical...

Korres Pommegranate Lip Butter - Because these look beautiful and I'm always looking for a good tinted lip balm.

For some reason I feel like speaking with a pirate accent, so I'll leave you with the following: Keep an eye out for me booty (haul, not... ahem) after the 15th, arrrrrrrr!


Share your opinion:

  1. "I don't even know how to use it properly, BUT IT MUST BE MINE!!!!!"

    LoL, kako zelo sem se nasmejala. In tudi mene te Konjac spužvice zanimajo. Niso mi povsem jasne in verjetno me to še bolj privlači. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, me veseli, da sem koga nasmejala, se trudim. :P A niso kul te spužve? Js jo moram probat. Bom napisala review, ko jo naročim. :) x

      Delete
  2. Joj tale šminka je RES najboljša. Jaz sem jo že pol uporabila :o. Te spužve pa 1. vidim, kaj je sploh njen namen? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rees? Js se pa zdej prov ne morem odločit, ker mamo v službi ene ful hude gloss šminke, pa bi dobila 3 namesto ene od YSL, pa se mi zdijo po kvaliteti praktično iste, po pigmentaciji pa celo boljše. Sam če je pa tok lepaaa. :) Spužvica se uporablja za čiščenje obraza, lahko s cleanserjem, lahko pa tudi brez. Ful zanimive so :) x

      Delete
    2. Ja sej cena je res zasoljena, ampak meni ni žal. Ko mi jo zmanjka, si bom sigurno novo kupila :)
      Zanimivo tole s spužvo.

      Delete
  3. Vidim, da si malce spremenila svoj blog, všeč mi je :). Tudi jaz imam neverjetno dolgo wish listo :). Priporočam ti YSL šminko, jo imam tudi sama, samo ne sheer verzijo, in pa JMO balzam, ker naredi najbolj sijoče lase na svetu, btw na strawberry.com je ful cenejši (se mi zdi), tako da se splača pogledat :). In Clarins gloss si želim tudi sama, ker ga res vsi hvalijo :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo, hvala. :)* To Rouge Volupte sem mela tudi sama, ampak sem izbrala odtenek, ki mi ful ni pasal, tko da je šla potem naprej k prijateljici. Sem bila pa ful zadovoljna z njo, res (pa še embalaža je takoooo lepa). Res? Moram it pogledat na strawberry.net, hvala za nasvet :) Upam, da tudi ti čimprej dobiš stvari iz wishlista! x

      Delete
  4. tele šminke ysl so v mullerjih znižane na 25 eurou :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Veš da sm bla včeri in sm jo kupila, ampak ni bla nič znižana. Mogoče sm zamudila popust? :( x

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!