If You Only Buy 1 Thing This Week - Balea Shaving Gel

Saturday, August 2, 2014



Another edition of this series, and today we have one of my best buys of the past few months. This Shaving Gel from Balea is a must-have! First of all, it's incredibly inexpensive at only around 3-4€. Next, it smells amazing, be it the Summer Garden edition with mango of Carribean Dreams, which smells of coconut. And finally, people, have you ever tried using a shaving gel? No? Then when you do, you shall ask yourself the same question I did after using it for the first time - what is my life? What have I been doing up until this point? I have filled a hole in my life, and I am happy. Also, my legs are smooth, so that's a plus as well.

I think this post is going to be quite short and sweet, but please, if you have a drogerie markt close to you, do consider giving this a go. It's amazing for shaving your legs, which I just think is complete torture, but with this product, it's so much easier and dare I say enjoyable, since it smells lovely!

What is your favourite shaving gel?

Share your opinion:

  1. I've been looking for a good shaving gel for awhile now since I've randomly started getting bad razor burn every time I shave. This sounds amazing, but they don't sell this brand in my country for some reason! At the moment I am using my boyfriends one at the moment since it's designed for the face and claims to be super soothing.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how awful :( Yeah Balea is only available in drogerie markt. You could try the Nivea body moisturizer/shower gel, I like that as well! x

      Delete
  2. The packaging is so cute! I usually use my conditioner when I shave because it smells really good and I feel like it does a much better job than the shaving gel that I was using!

    Krissy | www.sheetstoshimmer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a really good idea - must be very, well, conditioning! x

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, they sound incredible - especially the Caribbean one. I love the packaging alone xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite cute, isn't it! I love the product as well x

      Delete
  4. I just wanted to say that I found your blog and its wonderful and Živa you are beautiful and I am so impressed with how open you are about your depression - I think its so important that as a community we open up and stop feeling like it something to hide! Very very impressed, I hope you’re having the most wonderful weekend!

    xx

    www.dearyouloveem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What an absolutely lovely comment, thank you so much dear! I agree with you 100% and hopefully I'll write a bit more on the topic, I really want to help others with similar problems. You completely made my day lovely, thank you very much! xx

      Delete
  5. Meni so Balea pene super, teh pa še nisem imela. *letim v DM* :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!