Two must-haves from L'Oreal

Tuesday, June 24, 2014



If you've been reading my blog for a while, it will come as no surprise to see these two products mentioned as my favourites. I wanted to do a quick overview, despite the fact that I have reviewed both of the products already - I think that, after a few months of using them, I have even more to tell you!

L'Oreal is a brand I mostly like for their makeup. I have tried some skincare as well as haircare and have to say I was disappointed in both, but their makeup really is a shining star. I love their mascaras, but today I wanted to talk about two face products I really love.

They are both from the Lumi Magique line, which I think is an awesome find, especially for the price and the fact that they are drugstore products. First, let's talk about the Lumi Magique Primer. I really love the packaging, which is a sleek tube with a pump. It's easy to use and not messy at all. You press the pump down and you get a shimmering white liquid, which, at first sight, does seem a bit frightening. However, it blends really beautifully into the skin, becoming a natural color and not white at all. Now you can either use this as a primer as is intended, or even as a highlighter. It is very shimmery and will give you more than just a dewy glow, but I don't think it's over the top. I like applying it with my fingers, it's very liquidy so it's the best way to do it. After that, I use my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush with two pumps of the Lumi Magique Foundation. Now unfortunately I can't tell you what shade I have because apparently it has rubbed off, but it is a little bit too dark to me (my abilities of choosing the right shade of foundation are truly astounding). I find the RT brush to be the best for applying this, it's very dense and gives great coverage. The foundation itself is medium coverage, blends nicely and feels great on the skin - you barely feel it on. I really like the finish of this, which is just beautiful and dewy. But I also wanted to add that I've been adding powder over the top as well sometimes, and that mattifies it, as well as gives me a gorgeous lit from within look. I love it! I'd also like to touch on the packaging quickly, it's absolutely beautiful and looks so luxurious! I love the rose gold accents. The prices for both products are around 15€, they are less expensive online than in drugstores if you live in Slovenia. Try looking on Salma.si.

Do you have any L'Oreal must-haves?
Click 'read more' for Slovenian version.



Če že nekaj časa bereš moj blog, sta ti tale dva izdelka precej znana, saj sem jih že velikokrat omenila. Čeprav sem oba že ocenila, imam danes še več za povedat!

L'Oreal je znamka, ki mi je všeč predvsem zaradi svojih ličil. Preizkusila sem tudi šampone in izdelke za kožo, vendar nisem bila tako navdušena ... Medtem ko so ličila povsem druga zgodba! Njihove maskare so čudovite, prav tako šminke, danes pa bom govorila o dveh izdelkih za obraz, ki sta mi zelo všeč.

Oba sta iz Lumi Magique linije, ki je čudovita, predvsem za to ceno. Najprej bi rekla nekaj o Lumi Magique Primerju. Super se mi zdi pakiranje, ki je priročno, majhno in lepo. Nič se ne poliva in ni nevarnosti, da bi se zadeva razbila. Ima pumpico, ki nanese ravno dovolj izdelka z enim pritiskom. Lahko ga uporabljate kot primer pod podlago ali pa kot osvetljevalec, če vam je preveč bleščičast. Meni se ne zdi preveč, je pa res, da je videz zelo 'dewy' oziroma še malo več kot to! Malo strašljiva je tudi barva produkta, ki je v bistvu bela, ampak na koži postane nevtralna. Nanašam pa ga kar s prsti. Nato pa uporabim svoj Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, s katerim nanesem Lumi Magique Puder. Seveda sem spet kupila pretemen odtenek, pa še zabrisal se je z embalaže, zato o tem danes raje ne bi govorila. Čopič je popoln za ta puder, tudi sam izdelek je čudovit. Zdi se mi vlažilen, daje dobro srednje do visoko prekrivnost, na obrazu ga komaj čutiš ... Izgled je res čudovit brez pudra v kamnu ali pa z njim, odvisno, kakšen videz želite. Sam po sebi je puder 'dewy', z dodatkom pudra v kamnu pa daje nekakšen mat videz, pri katerem je koža videti zdrava in osvetljena. Izdelka sta res čudovita in prav luksuzna, sploh za tako neverjetno ceno. Oba staneta okrog 15€, lahko preverite na Salma.si.

Kateri pa so tvoji najljubši L'Oreal izdelki?

Share your opinion:

  1. *nods at you choice of Lumi Magique Primer*
    Jaz bi dodala še Infailible senčke in pa Super liner perfect slim :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nič od tega še nisem probala, verjamem pa, da je super :)

      Delete
  2. I have heard such lovely things about this primer, I just really need to pick it up!
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. My L'Oreal must-have is True Match Foundation, and I have been using it for years now. Whenever I buy some other foundation, I return to this one every single time, it is absolutely flawless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard so much good stuff about that one, really need to try it!

      Delete
  4. Definitely going to get the primer now, It sounds perfect for this time of year! xx

    EmmiHearts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mislim, da si me prepričala, da sprobam tale puder. Ravno iščem enega z malo večjo prekrivnostjo. Drugače so pa od L'Oreala meni najboljše Caresse šminke. Obožujem jih!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super je, res. :) Teh šmink pa še nisem probala, moram kmalu.

      Delete
  6. Sedaj je pa že res zadnji čas, da si kupim tale Primer :).
    P.S.: v današnji objavi (The Beauty Scenario Tag) sem te teg-ala, če boš slučajno napisala kak Tag post :)...ali pa objavila video (btw, tvoj YouTube channel je super).

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala za TAG! :) Moram narest v bližnji prihodnosti.

      Delete
  7. I do love L'Oreal, they do some great high end copies. That foundation is so the Armani one, but then they are the same company so I guess thats why!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, didn't know they were the same company. Interesting!

      Delete
  8. I wouldn0t change my True Match for anything in this world!! I'm really really curious about this Lumi one too :)

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never really used L'Oreal before but these products sound and look lovely!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore both of these products! I found the primer before the foundation and now I love them both and need to repurchase the foundation!

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mine's too dark as well, the selection isn't that good, is it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!