Antipodes Avocado Pear Nourishing Night Cream

Wednesday, November 13, 2013


I got another Antipodes gem from Ecco Verde a little while ago and I'm loving this one, too. Granted, I've only tried two products from the brand, but I feel like they can't do anything wrong! This brand is a natural one from New Zealand and I've already reviewed their Aura Manuka Honey Mask here.

Avocado Pear Nourishing Night Cream is made with pure avocado oil, it also has calendula, which in my experience is great with wrinkles, and Manuka honey, which has earned its amazing reputation already with the mask from this brand. This one is definitely intended for night as the cream is very very rich and takes a while to absorb, but trust me, it's definitely worth it. The cream leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft, a sensation I've already experienced with the mask. It also kind of makes it glow, which is really weird, because I have never had a product do that, except maybe the mask, come to think of it. Just apply it straight before going to bed and it will soak in overnight. You won't wake up with oily skin at all. I have combination skin and I was really worried this cream might be too much for me, but I really enjoy using it and I definitely noticed a difference when using it. My only problem is the fact that I often forget to apply it or am just too lazy - don't be like me! By the way, to just touch on the packaging - the glass bottle is nice and heavy and absolutely beautiful. The box also states that this cream helps the production of collagen in your body, which helps with your skin's elasticity. The scent is very pleasant as well and not too strong.

I would recommend this to anyone looking for a nourishing cream for the colder months. The results will leave you will soft and glowing skin.

You can get the cream on Ecco Verde for around 40€: http://www.ecco-verde.si/antipodes/avocado-pear-nourishing-night-cream

Have you seen my blogs of the week?

Share your opinion:

  1. Thank you so much for review!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so lovely, I really want to try something from Antipodes <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds so lovely and nourishing, and perfect for winter, definitely something I want to try! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!