L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverRiche Nourishing & Taming Shampoo and Conditioner

Monday, October 28, 2013


Sometimes you just come accross a product that you want to love SO badly, but it just ain't happening. This happened to me when I bought this shampoo & conditioner duo by L'Oreal. I usually love their shampoos, and I decided to try their more expensive range after hearing essiebutton gush about them in a video on her Youtube channel. I paid around 16€ for these two together, got them in Müller, and as far as I know, that's the only store that carries them here in Slovenia. But you can also get them on FeelUnique for a bit cheaper here. 

These two products did absolutely nothing for me - they claim they're nourishing & taming and neither of those proved to be true. I have super dry hair on my ends, while my scalp is very oily, and I hoped this would counteract at least one of these two conditions. Nope, no such luck. My hair was extremely dry after using this with frizz all over (and my hair is naturally stick straight, so frizz is usually not a problem). Also, it got greasy the same freakin' day. And to top it all off, as you can see in the above photo, my bottle broke almost immediately upon purchasing it, which means I now have a leak all over my bag since I traveled with this bad boy. Lovely. :) Definitely would NOT recommend this duo, L'Oreal has way better shampoos and they're cheaper as well. I have heard that the shampoo works amazingly for other people though, and I truly don't know why it didn't do anything for me. I am actually at a point where I want to throw it away, and I *always* use up products, but this just has a terrible effect on my hair.

I hate being so negative, but I wanted to be honest because this isn't inexpensive and I know a lot of you were interested in a review. It might work just fine on your hair though - if you really want to try it, I say go for it! My hair is just pretty bad at the moment, and that might be the reason this didn't work.

Share your opinion:

  1. O še dobro, da si tole napisala, jaz sem nekako mela ogledan šampon...zdej pa ful ne vem a bi ga :/

    Drugače pa malo si blogec spreminjala, fuuul je lep zdej...jaz sm tko nesposobna glede tega da je joj!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mah po eni strani mi je ful bed, ker loh da bi bil pa komu drugemu res dober. :( Ampak meni pač ni bil. Jaaa, res sem ga, včeri ponoč, hehe. :D Sej tole je blo res čis simple, sm kr kupila template na Etsyju, mal spremenila in dobila tole! Če rabiš kakšno pomoč me kar prek FB kontaktiraj. :) x

      Delete
  2. Škoda da ti nista bla všeč, se spomnim kk si bla excited...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for stopping by and saying hello! :D I'm glad you like the template, thank you for purchasing it from my Etsy shop! You have a lovely blog by the way :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. js sm vedno razočarana, če od enga produkta ful prčakujem, pol je pa glih obratno..tko da I feel you. :) pa res lep izgled bloga, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma ja, pa še ni bil poceni. :( Hvalaaaa <3

      Delete
  5. I haven't tried these products yet-)) Thanks for sharing:)

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would advise you against trying them in the future. :P x

      Delete
  6. Jst mam pa oboje pa mojim laskim ful sede.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Škoda ti ti nista pasala, jaz imam za naslednjič ogledan ali ta balzam, ali pa un roza pa upam da mi bo en od njiju kul :) meni je tudi všeč blog, še posebej večje črke :)) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hjoj sej mi je kr mal bed, k so drugač res vsi navdušeni nad njima. Hvala! xx

      Delete
  8. kako luškan blogec! plus dobr je k je mal večja pisava! :) **

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really disliked these, i thought they would work really well too but they made my hair feel super oily. I will never buy them again!!! I used them once and then got rid of them haha.
    Mia ♡ Une Jolie Vie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh, finally someone who agrees with me! They really didn't do anything for my hair. :( x

      Delete
  10. I agree with you. The hype around these is huge.. I don't know why

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a shame, I'm looking forward to trying the mask soon, but now I'm not sure I want to try the shampoo and conditioner. Thanks for the honest review :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I tried some of the pricier L'Oreal shampoos/conditioners once too, and didn't care for them at all. They left my hair really dry and straw-like!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!