Everyday makeup!

Monday, May 27, 2013





Well, I haven't done an everyday makeup routine on this blog yet, so I thought it would be perfect timing to one now! Let's get going then. :)

I start with applying YSL Touche Éclat Foundation, which I apply and blend with my fingers. I continue with my Sleek Blush in Pixie Pink, which is applied using a Sigma blush brush. Next up, I usually do my eyebrows with a shade I forgot to swatch from the Naked Basics Palette - it's called Faint. I continue with W.O.S. from the same palette in the center of my eyelid, Naked 2 in the crease and Venus on the browbone. I add some liquid liner from Essence and MAC Opulash Mascara. I finish off the look with Clinique Chubby Stick in Pudgy Peony. I use Sigma brushes for my makeup, but they are in desperate need of replacing, so I will be purchasing the Real Techniques brushes soon.

By the way, I don't have a good picture of me wearing this makeup, but above you can see a photo of what generally go for! So a nice lip colour, defined eyes and brows, and a lot too much blusher!

If you are interested, I can do an updated makeup routine for summer! :)

Share your opinion:

  1. Ja jaaaa, js sm za update...ful lep makeup!Jaz pa ne uporabljam barvic za obrvi, 1x sem probala in dear lord kakšna sm bila :/ :D pa senčil ne znam uporabljat...sej ne da jih imam miljon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pride! :) Maruša, mene je dons naličila vizažistka in loh rečm sam ASDFGHJKOMG! Obrvi nardijo ful razlike. Js sm čis navdušena nad tem, kako mi jih je zrihtala. :) x

      Delete
  2. Men je pa tok luškano k maš poudarjen blush :) Js ga mam tut ful rada!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala <3 Tak lutkast videz da, kar je men ful všeč. :) x

      Delete
  3. Uuu, kako so Sigma čopiči? Jaz uporabljam sam Real Techniques pa bi sprobala mogoče kaj novega. Od MACa so mi itak čist predragi :(.
    In se strinjam s Katjo - ful luškano tole z blushem. Kaj naj rečem, B.E.A.U.T.Y.! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mah, sej ne vem kaj nej rečem. Na začetku sem bila ful zadovoljna, zdej jih mam ene 4 leta, pa so vsi razpadli (sej ne vem, a je to običajno za čopiče). Tkoda upam da bojo RT boljši, drugač pa they get the job done. :) Hvala <3

      Delete
  4. You look gorgeous!! I'm currently using the YSL foundation and I love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been relying on the Naked Palette mostly everyday too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous, the Touche Eclat seems so nice xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pupa <3 Tebi prav paše tale blush overdose, jaz bi sigurno bila kot "Jožica" :))))) Pa tvoji lasje <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A dej dej. :D Pri blusherju pa res upoštevam the more, the better, čeprov se pol kdaj zgodi, da mi ga Tilen dol drgne na avtobusni postaji, ko zgledam ko klovn, haha. :P Hvala <3

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!