New arm candy

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Everything from Asos.com

I've wanted some arm candy for ages now, and I finally got some! I'm not really someone who regularly wears jewelry, so this is pretty weird for me, but I fell in love seeing all these photos of people's blinged out wrists and really wanted to join the club. Let me tell you, all of this is HEAVY! It weighs my wrist down a lot, but I just love the look I get.

I'll be doing separate posts on the watch and the Disney Couture bracelet, both of which I adore. Until then - au revoir! :)

Share your opinion:

  1. Really cute!
    I love the mix between the pink girly one and the spikes!
    I love to see everyone's arm candy!
    Yesterday I did a blogpost about DIY Wrap Bracelets if you are interested! ;-)
    Thanks for sharing!

    xoxo

    Anne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I love mixing girly and edgy items :) I'll check your blog out now! x

      Delete
  2. Mene tud menda že čaka tale urca doma, samo da je moja rose gold :)) fuul je lepo vse !! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo, ko sm js naročala rose gold barve še niso mel, drugače bi zihr to vzela :( No ja, pa naslednjič ^^ Drugač je pa ura super! xx

      Delete
  3. :O I've been eyeing up that Disney Couture bracelet for ages! It looks so pretty in combination with your watch and the other jewellery!

    http://beautifulsmudges.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know, I've been looking at it since it first popped up on Asos! And then it was about 15€ down in the sale, so I got it for around 35, which is great. I'm so happy to have it - you should get it too! :) x

      Delete
  4. waah, so pretty! <3 se neb ničesar branila :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOČEM VSE! :) Res, nakit po mojem okusu. Zakon. Takoj bi ga imea. Una roza zapestnica pa una debelejša... joj, pa ura. Najraje bit i roko odrezala hehe. :D

    Super blogec. in fuuuul lepa fotka.

    xoxo, Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe :D Joj, hvala ti! Men so tut vse toook všeč, najraj bi kar vse naenkrat nosila :P Za slike se pa ful trudim zadnje čase, morm priznat, da sm tut sama zadovoljna :) Še enkrat hvala! xx

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!