Lavera Natural Liquid Foundation

Saturday, February 8, 2014



This lovely foundation was something I picked up from Ecco Verde. It's my first all-natural foundation (with the exception of Lily Lolo, but that one is a mineral foundation) and I have to say I was pretty sceptical about the way it would work. That being said, I was pleasantly surprised by the great formula, amazing coverage and the shade. I already love Lavera, if you remember, I sang high praise about their cleansing gels which are quite lovely. The foundation did not disappoint either.

Even though it may not look like it in photos, Lavera Natural Liquid Foundation in shade 01 Porcelain is absolutely perfect for me. I don't break out much, but my skin is combination with very enlarged pores, red marks and uneven skintone. This foundation is thick and light at the same time, does that make sense? It's very dense and you don't need a lot at all. It blends in beautifully either with my fingers or my RT Buffing Brush. It does not feel like a mask on the skin. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that it kind of emphasized my large pores, but then again, all foundations do this to me. Somehow this makes me look really natural while concealing all of the issues I have with my skin. 

I got this foundation from Ecco Verde (thank you!) and it costs around 10€. Check it out here.



Share your opinion:

  1. It looks very nice....but I have to say that the shade of your skin without fondation is also not bad at all :-))
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Audrey, I'm quite self conscious about it! :) x

      Delete
  2. izgleda čudovito... drugače imaš pa sama po sebi zelo lep ten kože in na sploh kožo! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes your skin without foundations does look lovely, and i am also amazed by the coverage of this foundation it looks really nice.

    Much Love, Lynsey x

    www.lynseyshepherd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great isn't it? And natural to top it all off x

      Delete
  4. Živa, tvoj blog je super! Všeč mi je, da preizkušaš in ocenjuješ veliko naravne kozmetike!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Najlepša hvala, Deja! <3 Se trudim, da je raznoliko. Naravna kozmetika me zelo zanima, ampak se še nisem odločila, da bi jo uporabljala ekskluzivno ... Mogoče v prihodnosti. :) x

      Delete
  5. I saw Lisa Eldridge use this product awhile ago and it's always intrigued me :) I think the foundation sits on your skin really nicely!

    x
    Phoebe
    Eat. Live. Love. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’ve been interested in switching to an all natural foundation recently (since my regular one has been breaking me out!). I usually stick to more ‘mainstream’ brands, just because I find most mineral makeup doesn’t give me enough coverage - and I hadn’t really heard of many good natural liquid foundations. But this looks so lovely on your skin I might just have to try it out! :)

    CultivateBeauty.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you used primer ? I really like the way it translates in to your skin but like you said, the pores are still a bit noticeable and I would like to know if with a primer the result is different or if its still the same :)

    xx
    http://www.analeote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks lovely, fresh and natural :)
    L xo
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!