Best Drugstore Lipglosses 2019

Tuesday, July 9, 2019



Hi beautiful!

I've rediscovered my love for lipgloss in the past few months. I haven't worn it in years, I've been all about that lipstick life, but I think I've severely neglected my lipgloss addiction! Just because liquid lippies were all the rage doesn't mean I shouldn't ever wear lipgloss again - it's pretty and I love how juicy it makes my lips look. I've prepared a roundup of my drugstore favorites below!


Rimmel Oh My Gloss!

Everyone needs a red gloss in their life. It just gives a sexy pop of color and I love this shade of red - it's very cool toned which looks good on my skin. This gloss is a little bit sticky but I find it really doesn't bother me. The shade pictured here is 500 Ooh La La. I received this product in PR but I am planning on purchasing a couple more colors. You can purchase this lipgloss here for less than 5€.

Catrice Dewy-ful Lips

This is such an amazing find! I picked it up by coincidence in my local drugstore and completely fell in love. It's light, not sticky at all, and actually feels like it's conditioning my lips, so a win all around. The shade I have is 060 Don't Dream It, DEW It! I believe they have a couple of other shades which I will definitely be picking up. The pigmentation isn't amazing but I love it for the lip-balm feel - it doesn't dry out my lips at all. More information here, and I believe the price was around 5€.

Catrice Prisma Lip Glaze

These are SO beautiful in the tube, I would honestly just buy them to take pictures... But luckily they're very pretty as well! They're similar to the Essence Shine Shine Shine glosses in that they're a bit sticky, but beautiful all around. They also work great as topcoats over a liquid lipstick. I have the shade 050 Holy Moly. More information on Catrice's website here.

NYX Butter Gloss

The shades I picked up are both quite neutral, and are called Tiramisu (the more brown one) and Vanilla Cream Pie (the pinker one). These glosses remind me a bit of the Dewy-ful lips as they're quite conditioning and very very pretty. They're an easy, throw on shade that you don't need to worry about, but need to reapply a bit more often. They're a little sticky, but nothing I can't handle. You can pick them up here for 6,5€.

Essence Shine Shine Shine

The shades pictured above are 15 Watch Me Do and 03 Friends of Glamour. This lipgloss is that quintessential 90s sticky glittery gloss, so you might be asking yourself what the hell it's doing in this roundup... But I have to admit I have a soft spot for products like this. It looks pretty, makes my lips appear bigger, and is the perfect product to just throw on when you're in a rush. I believe the price is under 4€ as well, so it's a total bargain!

That's it for this roundup! I would love to do another one in a couple of months for high-end lipglosses, but I honestly haven't picked any up yet because I just wanted to try out the drugstore offerings first. Now that I'm officially in love, it's time to try out more products!
What's your favorite lipgloss?




Hej, lepotička!

V zadnjih nekaj mesecih sem ponovno odkrila svojo ljubezen do glossov. Že leta nosim večinoma tekoče šminke, ampak to se je pred kratkim spremenilo! Čeprav obožujem tekoče šminke, sem že malo naveličana mat videza - včasih prav paše malo sijaja na ustnicah :) Zate sem pripravila povzem svojih najljubših izdelkov iz drogerije. Bonus: nobeden ne stane več kot 7€!

Rimmel Oh My Gloss!

Se mi zdi, da prav vse potrebujemo en rdeč gloss v svojem življenju. Da ti zapeljivo barvo, tale odtenek je pa res čudovit - na mojo kožo bolj pašejo ti hladni toni. Je sicer malo lepljiv, ampak mene ne moti. Odtenek na sliki je 500 Ooh La La. Se mi zdi, da ga rabim še v nekaj barvah. Kupiš ga lahko tule za manj kot 5€.

Catrice Dewy-ful Lips

Tole je bilo pa res odkritje leta! Kupila sem ga čisto po slučaju, in se čisto zaljubila! Lahek, prav nič lepljiv izdelek, pa še občutek daje, da ustnice neguje. Moj odtenek je 060 Don't Dream It, DEW It! Imajo še nekaj odtenkov, ki sem jih že dodala na svoj seznam. Najboljša stvar je pa, da ustnic niti malo ne izsuši. Več informacij najdeš tukaj.

Catrice Prisma Lip Glaze

Tale gloss je pa tako lep, da bi ga kupila samo za fotke... K sreči je pa tudi super izdelek! Malo so podobni Essence Shine Shine Shine glossom, ker so rahlo lepljivi, ampak se splača! Meni so najboljši kot dodaten nanos čez šminko, saj dajo čudovit sijaj. Moj odtenek je 050 Holy Moly. Več informacij najdeš na spletni strani Catrice tukaj.

NYX Butter Gloss

Oba odtenka, ki sem ju kupila, sta precej nevtralna. Barvi sta Tiramisu (bolj rjav ton) in Vanilla Cream Pie (bolj roza ton). Teli izdelki me spominjajo na Dewy-ful lips saj so zelo lepi na ustnicah, obenem pa tudi negujejo. Prav z lahkoto se nanesejo, moraš pa večkrat ponoviti aplikacijo. Majčkeno lepljivi, ampak nič groznega. Kupiš jih lahko  tukaj za 6,5€.

Essence Shine Shine Shine

Odtenka na sliki sta 15 Watch Me Do in 03 Friends of Glamour. Tale lipgloss ima prav tisto formula iz leta 2000... Saj veš, ko smo vse uporabljale lepljive, bleščičaste glosse. Mogoče se sprašuješ, kaj sploh počne v tej objavi... Ampak moram priznati, da še vedno obožujem takšne izdelke. Zgleda res lepo, super je, ko se ti kam mudi, ker se ni treba obremenjevati s svinčnikom, šminko, pa še čem... Stane pa manj kot 4€, tako da je za povrh vsega super ugoden!

To je vse! Z veseljem bi pripravila še eno objavo o malo dražjih izdelkih, ampak trenutno sem se osredotočila na drogerijsko ponudbo, da sem se prepričala, če so mi glossi sploh še všeč. Zdaj pa, ko sem uradno zaljubljena vanje, me čaka še kakšen nakup malo dražjih znamk... Me prav zanima razlika!
Kateri je tvoj najljubši lip gloss?


Share your opinion:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!