Current Favorite Winter Scents

Thursday, January 19, 2017


You know I'm a huge fragrance addict... 

I purchased a few new scents and discovered some old favorites this winter season, and I wanted to do a little roundup of fragrances that have made my list of favorites lately. Let's see...

Cartier Goutte de Rose EDT

A beautiful sweet rose fragrance I've falled head over heels in love with. I've been wearing this all the time for a year now, so much so it's almost becoming my signature scent. It has good lasting power, moderate sillage and suits me perfectly. It's not the old lady rose I'm used to, it's fresher and sweeter. Beautiful, and I'd highly recommed sampling this beauty - I know it wouldn't be my first pick from the Cartier counter, but I'm so glad I gave it a go! It has rose, woodsy notes, vanilla and amber mixed in the juice.

The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Body Mist

Bit of a random find, but if you like layering your fragrances, adding a peach note from this body spray will work so well! I adore this, it's weak but has good sillage so you have to reapply it often. But the scent... It's the freshest, juiciest peach ever, a note I've been struggling to find in my perfumes and can only get from this particular body mist. I just love it! And a bonus - I picked it up for 3.50 pounds in TBS' annual sale.

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle EDP

A recent purchase I've grown to love. Initially I wasn't a fan of this scent, but I feel like it suits me well now that I'm in my (gasp) mid-twenties. It's a very pretty white floral with a lot of citrus, vanilla and rose. I wish it didn't have the patchouli note, but I've learned to live with it. Average sillage and lasting power. Perfect for a more ladylike scent, if you've grown out your sweet and fruity perfumes, this is one to try.

Terry De Gunzburg Rêve Opulent

I've been wanting a Terry fragrance for ages now, and I managed to sample them all when I was in London. Rêve Opulent is the definite winner for me. Citrus, vanilla and white florals - sweet, fresh and a little bit sexy. I just adore it, though I do wish it had better lasting power, my skin seems to just drink it up. Otherwise it would be a firm favorite because that scent is just stunning. Would work perfectly in the warmer months.

I'd love to know if you have any of these scents or if any of them catch your fancy. My favorite scent right now is definitely the Terry one, it's just so perfect for me.
What fragrance are you wearing today?

Share your opinion:

  1. Ahhh Mademoiselle is such a delicious scent. I have a friend who swears by it, whenever I catch someone wearing this perfume I think of her haha. I've been loving La Vie Est Belle from Lancôme, definitely check it out. x

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle is my favorite go to perfume. As you say, perfect for when you're going away from the sweetest ones out there to a more ladylike scent. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love ANY from the Body Shop! Great picks babe x

    Millie x
    http://queenmillie.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/ikea-shopping-vlog.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle EDP is my favorite one. I have been using this perfume since last season, the fragrance is really good and the notes are really long lasting. Thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!