Best Summer Body Moisturizers

Tuesday, July 29, 2014



Let me tell you something a little bit disgusting. My skin gets incredibly dry in the summer and sometimes it peels ... Cue horrified stares and retching. But I've found the best way to combat the dryness is to moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! So here is a selection of my favourite moisturizers for the summertime. I've recently gotten a few new ones, but these have been favourites for a while ...

Starting off with something very light, we have Balea Body Mousse in Raspberry. This was limited edition, so I'm not sure if it is still available, but if you'd like to dry something similar, go for the Garnier lotion in light blue packaging. This Balea number smells absolutely divine and is so light and cooling on the skin! It's a real pleasure to use and I enjoy it so much in the hot months.

Next we have a thicker number, but with an amazing summery scent. If you suffer from very dry skin, you'll love the I love ... Coconut & Cream Lotion. This smells so creamy, almost milky, and quite heavy. The coconut is a nice addition. If you're not sensitive to fragrances, it's one for you, but it is a bit of a Marmite scent so give it a sniff before you buy.

I also wanted to mention the Balea Sunny Peach Body Cream, which is sooo delicious ... It smells of ripe peaches - I'm sold. It's also quite a light consistency but manages to provide a lot of moisture to my skin. I also enjoy Balea's hand washing gel with the peach & nectarine scent which I must have mentioned about a thousand times already! It comes in a huge pump package so you can easily use it in the shower as well (though they make a shower gel as well, I just prefer the scent of the handwash). Well, that was a huge ramble!

Finally, the Garnier Ultimate Beauty Oil. I really enjoy using oils in the summer, they make my legs look healthy and glowing. My favourite part about this oil is the amazing scent, which is kind of nutty and floral at the same time, just beautiful and luxurious - plus, it's quite inexpensive at around 7€.

I got a few new bits as I mentioned since we're leaving on holiday on the 1st, so I'll have a haul up ASAP - definitely before we leave! Hope you enjoyed today's post.

What is your favourite summer body moisturizer?



Poleti imam izredno suho kožo, ki se včasih tudi lupi (izredno privlačni, ni kaj). Seveda je najboljša rešitev vlaženje kože s temu primernimi izdelki, zato vam danes predstavljam nekaj svojih najljubših krem in losjonov za telo.

Najprej nekaj zelo lahkega - Balea Body Mousse Raspberry z vonjem maline. Žal je bil izdelek del omejene kolekcije, ima pa Balea gotovo še kaj podobnega, lahko pa posežete tudi po tem Garnier izdelku. Tale Balein super diši in je zelo hladilen, vlažilen in lahek - super za uporabo v toplejših mesecih.

Naslednji je veliko bolj gost, ima pa krasen poletni vonj. Če imate zelo suho kožo, vam bo I Love ... Coconut & Cream Lotion gotovo všeč. Diši kremno, mlečno in močno, kokos pa je čudovita nota, ki res pristaja vonju izdelka. Če ste občutljive na parfume, vam morda ne bo ustrezal, saj gre za vonj, ki ga ljubite ali sovražite (je malo poseben).

Omenila bi še Balea Sunny Peach Body Cream, ki je prav omamna ... Diši po zrelih breskvah, tukaj bi se zadeva zame lahko že končala, saj obožujem ta von. Super je tudi njihov gel za umivanje rok z vonjem po nektarinah.

Za konec pa še Garnier Ultimate Beauty Oil, ki ga lahko dobite na Salmi. Olja so super izdelki za poletje, saj moje noge z njimi kar zažarijo. Tale pa tudi krasno diši - nekako cvetlično in oreškasto obenem. Deluje precej luksuzno, kar je pri ceni borih 8,5€ pravi dosežek.

Imam še nekaj novih stvari, ki sem jih kupila za na morje, tako, da vam jih jutri pokažem. Kateri pa so vaši najljubši poletni losjoni?

Share your opinion:

  1. oh yay! i really needed a new moisturizer!

    http://munchmecat.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meni je pa najboljši losjon iz Lusha - Dream Cream in pa tud Nuxe olje kar fajn pomaga :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uuu oboje je na mojem WL :) Mi je pa od Lusha ful všeč tist Ro's Argan Conditioner - božansko diši.

      Delete
  3. I really want to try that lotion! I love anything coconut scented!!!

    xx Alyson
    Beauty Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morm it pogledat, če se prodajajo ta balea losjon iz malin. ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Js ga mam sicer še od lani, ampak upam, da ga najdeš! Sicer imajo pa ful izbire :)

      Delete
  5. Aww you have some nice products there . I want to try the Body Mousse in Raspberry . I love Balea products so mush so i cant wait to try it :)

    Roze ♥ | IT's Rozee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can still find it, it was Limited Edition - sorry about that :( x

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!