Yankee Candle Strawberry Buttercream

Saturday, May 31, 2014



You guys. You GUYS. How can I express to you my love for this candle? Let me just say you absolutely need it in your life if you like sweet fruity scents, and even if you don't, give this one a sniff and I'm sure you'll fall in love. I have this absolutely humongous container of Strawberry Buttercream and I am so glad I got the big one, because it's a treat to burn it. With the scent of plump ripe strawberries covered with frosting, I am completely smitten with this beauty. I have to say I am really impressed with Yankee Candles, they are my all-time favourite as they burn beautifully and they scent my room even when they are not burning ... When I go somewhere, I take the lid off of this candle, and when I come back, my whole room is strawberry scented - just amazing. It's so soothing to have a candle burning as well, it really helps me concetrate and since I work from home, it's a really welcome addition to my desk.

I got this candle from The Scented Candle Shop, which sells all kinds of candles and other related goodies. I would definitely recommend a good ol' browse of their site, which is absolutely lovely ... I got another YC (look at me, all down with the candle talk) candle, actually a set of tea lights, which will definitely be featured here in the near future. This particular (huge) candle costs around 25€, but you can also get smaller sizes - you might want to try a little one in case you don't like the scent, and if you get tired of fragrances easily.

Just another thought - why don't we burn candles as much in the summer? Of course, it's hot and the last thing on your mind is burning something, but with Yankee's gorgeous summer scents I can just imagine unwinding on a summer eve with a scent like Pink Sands or Bahama Breeze. Oh, another scent I would strongly recommend is Summer Scoop, which I had last year. Di-vine!

Share your opinion:

  1. Živa ti maš pa prav najlepše fotke na blogu!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joj priznam da te iz današnje objave so pa še meni všeč, pa sem drugač ful kritična do svojih fotk! :D Sem jih vsem doma pokazala, haha :P Hvala!

      Delete
  2. This sounds like a lovely summer candle & very sweet. I do like Yankee but I find they burn quite dirty so I only light them for half an hour at a time
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh hun, you should try shortening your wick. It really helps candles to burn cleaner, without the smoke! :)

      Delete
  3. Yankee is the best candle brand! I haven't tried this one yet but now I definitely want to!

    Kimmiberry xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Po opisu sodeč je prava svečka zame :). Drugače je pa trenutno na moji wish listi Black Coconut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaaa, na moji tut! Moram jo še povohat, ampak mi je že opis božanski.

      Delete
  5. I got this a few times, and after I heard it was going to be discontinued I stocked up. I don't know if it's true but they were on clearance on the YC US website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, didn't know that - such a shame :(

      Delete
  6. I burn candles all year! Specially in the morning <3

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Yankee Candles! Especially in the summer, I love burning the fruity scents!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!