Evelyn's Spring Makeup Bag

Thursday, May 22, 2014



Today's post is in English only as we have a guest poster! The ever-so-lovely Evelyn from We Were Raised By Wolves is sharing what's in her spring makeup bag and I'm thrilled to have this beauty on the blog. You can follow her on Bloglovin, and don't forget to check out her Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook & Instagram as well. Enjoy this lovely post!

Hi Everyone!  I'm so excited to be on Živa's blog today. I wanted to share with you my current makeup bag which features some of my favourite Spring products.
I like to choose lighter, more natural looking bases when the weather gets warmer and Lavera Beauty Balm is an excellent choice for when you want just a hint of colour to your complexion.  For areas that require a bit more coverage, I'll apply a little bit of Maybelline Fit Me Concealer which works well under the eyes and over any blemishes that you may have. 
For eyes, I love a sheer wash of gold to brighten them up (Laura Mercier Illuminating Eye Colour in Sun Glow is perfect for this) and like to finish them off with two coats of a good smudge and water-proof mascara like Benefit They're Real.  I sadly suffer from hayfever so waterproof is a must for me!
I'm a huge fan of cream blushers and I think that they look particularly pretty in Spring. Liz Earle Healthy Glow Cream Blush in Rose has a lovely texture and is easy to apply and blend.  If I'm not wearing a blush, I'll go for a bronzer like the infamous 'Chocolate Bar' bronzer from Bourjois and add a little of Benefit Sun Beam as a highlighter.
For lips, I'll either go au naturale and just apply some balm like Peppy Galore Healing Balm which is amazing for dry lips, or I'll wear something light but still pigmented such as Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate for a pop of Spring colour.  
I hope you enjoyed reading what's in my Spring makeup bag!  I'd love it if you'd like to follow my blog :) 

Share your opinion:

  1. Love Evelyn! So glad to see her featuring over here today :)

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As do I! I'm so glad she agreed to guest post with me! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the makeup bag! It's beautiful!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Also super envious of her Korres lip butter :)

      Delete
  3. Your make-up bag is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great guest post, I recently bought bourjouis' bronzer and it's my fave! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to try that chocolate bronzer!

    xx Alyson
    Beauty Vanity

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!