Lavera Natural Concealer

Wednesday, February 26, 2014



I've already reviewed the Lavera Natural foundation here, today it's the concealer's turn. The Lavera Natural Concealer contains 6,5 ml of product and has a doe foot applicator. As you may know, this is a cruelty free product, which is great if you're into green beauty. And even if you're not, it's quite a nice concealer. It's creamy, but not the the point where it's hard to work with. I like using it both on blemishes and my undereye area, though I do have to say I've had some problems with smudging when I apply this under my eyes. It's best to set it with a translucent powder if you apply mascara to your bottom lashes - otherwise you might end up with panda eyes! It does, however, do a great job of covering the puffiness and slight purpleness of my undereye circles, which I really appreciate as it makes me look a lot more awake (the concealer, and coffee). I also really appreciate the price range, as this is under 10€ and is a really nice product unlike some overpriced ones - I am totally talking about you, NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (P.S. I still want you despite your ridiculously overpriced price tag). 

So if you're looking for a great natural concealer which is pretty inexpensive, definitely check out the Lavera Natural Concealer on Ecco Verde's site for around 8€.

Share your opinion:

  1. Great post! I almost bought it the other day but was a bit hesitant regarding the texture (too liquid or not ??)....
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Audrey! The consistency is quite nice in my opinion, definitely not too liquid-y. Though I haven't used many concealers so don't have much to compare it with. :) x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photography and great post. Haven't heard of this before so i'll keep an eye out for it online! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!