Urban Retreat Beautique

Thursday, February 27, 2014


I was contacted by Urban Retreat Beautique and asked to put together a wishlist of their products. Now this is good, because I had never heard of their site beforehand and am absolutely in love with it (they ship worldwide!) and also very very bad, because I am broke as it is and now have another never-ending wishlist of things I oh-so-desperately need. Well, let's see what I'd love to get from their website!

Starting of with Philip Kingsley Elasticizer, this is a hair treatment I'd first heard about from Amelia Liana on Youtube. Supposedly an amazing product and you know I'm always looking for something to fix my damaged hair.

Next up, we have the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushers, which will be arriving in the store lately, and I smell a cheeky purchase of this beautiful shade. These blushers have exploded in the blogging community and I'm absolutely in love with the look of them - as a blusher addict I can hardly contain myself! Find more Hourglass products here: http://www.urbanretreat.co.uk/beautique/brand/Hourglass.aspx

The next product is the Bumble & Bumble Thickening Spray, which I admittedly haven't heard a lot about, but would absolutely love to try - anything to give my limp hair volume is very welcome, and I hear Bumble & Bumble are quite the beloved brand.

The Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist is another product I heard about from the ever-so-beautiful Amelia Liana. It seems like a product similar to the Caudalie Beauty Elixir and the Melvita Floral Waters, which you all know I love, and I love the history behind this product.

I used to love watching the Fowler sisters on Youtube and I know they both recommended the Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation. This product wa really hyped up in its time, and I'm still interested now that the hype has died down a bit. I would absolutely love to try this product, which is a favourite of many.

Heal Gel Intensive is another product that's pretty big in the blogging scene (I do have a penchant for buying majorly popular things, don't I). Supposedly a miracle product to take care of the skin on your face, this seems like a lovely moisturizer.

And finally, another blogger enabled wish - the Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm, which I for some reason still have not tried. Everyone sings praise about this lovely product and I think I really need to get my hands on it sooner or later.

It was incredibly hard picking just a few items, as Urban Retreat Beautique stocks so many amazing brands and products! Now comes the time for me to say goodbye and try to resist placing an order straight away ... Good luck, Živa!

Share your opinion:

  1. Joj, ti Hourglass blushi so res gorgeous! Mene pa med cleansing balms trenutno bolj mika Clinique Take the Day Off, v to sem se zapičla for some reason. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knoooow, ful so lepi! <3 Ja ta deluje tudi super, samo je EH tako opevan, da ga res hočem sprobat. :) x

      Delete
  2. Sem iskala eno stran kjer imajo Hourglass in Laura Mercier pa da pošiljajo k nam, samo ta visoka poštnina se mi pa ne dopade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mja, imaš prav, ampak jaz sem imela v mislih naročit s kom zraven, pa se potem razdeli. :) Sicer bolje da ne razmišljam o tem trenutno, ker sem čisto broke. :P x

      Delete
  3. Really nice selection especially the Omorovizca mist which sounds a delight to the skin!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Še ena stran po kateri bom brskala in jamrala, da si ne morem nič privoščit ker sm tako broke :) samo tale Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm me pa takooo mika... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mene tudi! Če ga vse tako hvalijo mora biti res amazing. :) x

      Delete
  5. Sej ne vem ali je dobro ali slabo, da si tole stran zadnjič omenila na Twitterju, ker zaj vsak dan gledam če so že dobili te Hourglass blushe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Urban Retreat, and always use it to stock up on the Unite 7 Seconds Detangler as it is the only site I know that supplies the product to the UK!
    You have composed a lovely little wish list here and mine would definitely look very similar.
    The Elasticizer is a brilliant product and I can't always feel the improvement in my hair straight away after using this!

    joy&

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I've never heard of that product but it does sound good. :) Thank you for letting me know your opinion about the Elasticizer, I definitely need to try it. x

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!