New lippie treats!

Wednesday, January 29, 2014




If you follow me on Instagram (@zivagedei) you have probably seen the package I got from the postman today. I included some Isadora and Burt's Bees goodies and since I was way too excited, I decided to post a quick post about my first impressions of the lip products i received.

Let's start with IsaDora's Color Chock Glossy Lip Stain in shade 50 Diva Pink, which I'm wearing in the first photo. I'm starting this post off with my favourite product. I am already head over heels in love with this product. I imagine this is what matte lip creams apply like. It has a doe foot applicator, looks like a gloss, but is instead an insanely pigmented lip cream. Literally in that photo, I only applied it to my bottom lip, smacked my lips together, and the color was so opaque. I am just thrilled with this product and this gorgeous blue-ish pink shade is gorgeous as well. Seriously ooh-ing and aah-ing over this product and will use it consistenly, and definitely want more shades from this range. Price is 15,50€.

Next up is another IsaDora product, and it's the Twist-Up Gloss Stick Moisturizing Lip Filler in shade 08 Red Romance. Now I'm a big fan of these lip crayons and my firm favourites are Clinique Chubby Sticks, which I think are the ones that started the trend. However, I have to say these are a completely different product, mora comparable to the Bourjois lip crayons. Red Romance is very pigmented and a tiny bit waxy, it's also very longlasting. The waxiness helps it stay on longer. They feel ok on the lips - not really moisturizing, but not at all drying. Really love the shade, which I'm wearing in the third photo. The formula is definitely better than the Bourjois crayons though, and I also like the color selection Isadora has - some beautiful shades in there! Price is 14,77€.

Check out IsaDora's website here.

Lastly we have a lip balm, and I am so thankful I got one, because I can never have too many and this one is great. It's Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil and in the tube it's tinted - very very slightly though. Personally I have very colorless lips and I kinda look dead if I don't wear any lipstick. This is a bit annoying as sometimes lipsticks are way too drying (especially if I went to town biting my lips the previous night). This is why I love this lip balm - it's very moisturizing, but so lightly tinted that it doesn't look like you're wearing anything, while still adding some much needed color to my face. It smells lovely as well, which is an added bonus. By the way, these come in a variety of scents and flavours (beeswax, red grapefruit, honey). I'm wearing it in the middle photo. They cost 4,42€.

It's probably obvious that I'm thrilled about these products, but keep in mind these are just my first impressions. I plan on writing more detailed posts on the products as well (especially the lip balm from Burt's Bees, which came in the cutest kit)!

Share your opinion:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vse tri ti pašejo!:) pa lasjeee<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uglavnem tok sm huda, da si morala kr 2 commenta napisat! :P Hahaha Špela :D xx

      Delete
    2. Uglavnem tok si huda, da bi jih mogla še več napisat, pa rajš nism tok spamala.hahaha:) ne drugač nism bla prjavlena, pa sm se prjavla in sm misnla, da se je komentar zbrisu. pa ga očitno pošlje, my bad :D

      Delete
    3. Sej vem no haha dej nehi :P Smešni Špelko :D <3

      Delete
  3. IsaDora ima lip creams!? Obviously I need them. Ful ti pašejo vse tri barve, rdeča še najbolj :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala Mateja! Oni jim pravijo lip stains, and even though I've never tried a lip cream, these are totally it. :P Komaj čakam, da sprobam še kakšen odtenek. x

      Delete
  4. You're so pretty! I love your hair. I really love the look of that glossy lip stain, it's so pigmented! xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Gemma you're too kind! <3 Yes, it's insanely pigmented - I could barely get it off x

      Delete
  5. They're all such beautiful colours on you!! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah this is so exciting! Here in Sweden they sell Isadora so I'd love to try them.. they look so pretty on you.

    Ps: Love your hair x

    http://holaflo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!