Mama Nature Queen B

Wednesday, January 8, 2014



If you buy one thing this month, make it this amazing mask by Mama Nature, an all natural skincare company. Ranging from products to treat your skin condition to oils, you're sure to find something to love from this amazing brand! I absolutely fell in love with Queen B, a beauty balm which looks like wax and applies like an oil.

Let me start off by describing my skin for any new readers, as those who have been reading me for a while surely know what it's like ... I used to have terrible acne which is gone now and I rarely break out, though my skin is still very clogged, as you can see in the photos. I also have combination skin, which is very oily on the T-zone. I applied this mask for the first time and thought it was a cleansing balm at first, so I rinsed it off and was immediately left with beautiful soft skin. After doing more research I left it on for a couple of hours yesterday (it feels and looks like oil on the skin) and I woke up with the results you see on the second photo of my skin, the first being taken yesterday evening before applying the mask. I used to have terribly bumpy skin, so having it this soft and beautiful is something completely new for me and I am amazed (also Tilen is getting annoyed by me coming up to him and asking him to touch it). Seriously guys, you need this in your life!

Queen B can be found on the Mama Nature website here.

Share your opinion:

  1. Replies
    1. Ane?! Pa ne morem opisat kok imam mehko kožo! x

      Delete
  2. This looks amazing! Definitely going on my to-buy list. My skin is very similar to yours so I hope it will work for me as well!
    - Kat xx
    www.kautekouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope it works for you, it's amazing! :) x

      Delete
  3. O zakooon :) a misliš da je primerna za malo manj mastno kožo, pa še vedno imam probleme za aknami.. ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitivno :) Sicer pa poglej še malo po njihovi strani, imajo izdelke prav glede na tip kože ... Jaz sem res navdušena :) x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Sem te prav imela v mislih, ko sem pisala post! :) x

      Delete
  5. Oh-oh... najprej Jana, zdej pa še ti Živa... s temi čudovitimi izdelki za nego kože. Moja dnarnica (ekhm... Visa) tega ne zmore več! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Njehehe :D Sicer maš pa same zakon nove pridobitve, sem vidla haul. :) x

      Delete
  6. Oh wow this sounds amazing! Your skin looks so smooth!! Going to venture more into all natural/organic skincare products this year, will have to look into this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! <3 I'm new to natural/organic as well & excited to post about my journey. x

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!