Miss Copycat: My Room

Sunday, November 24, 2013

 I shared my room tour with you a few days ago and you all seemed to enjoy it, so I decided to do a little Miss Copycat post today in case you liked any of the things you saw in that post! All of my furniture is from Ikea and I got the little pieces from shops around town and Ebay. If you search Ebay for any of these things, I'm sure you'll find loads of products, but Ikea remains my favorite and it's a worldwide store. Hope you enjoy this little collage I put together, lately I've been having so much fun making them. :)


Share your opinion:

  1. Great stuff, Princess by Vera Wang smells so good! I saw your name in a post comment and it sounded Slovenian haha, so glad I came across it, I love your blog! I was born in Canada but my parents are from Poland and Slovenia :)

    www.natalielovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh that is so cool! The boy and I are actually thinking about moving to Canada, so this is really funny. :) You're so lucky you live there! Say 'Pozdravi iz Ljubljane' to your parents for me. :) x

      Delete
  2. K & I found your blog through The Trendy Chick's link-up & love it! We're obsessed with peonies, have Lauren Conrad's "Style" on our coffee table & love the "Princess" scent (especially in the Spring)!

    xo, B
    www.BKCsquared.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeek thank you so much, that link up is awesome! <3 And seems like we enjoy loads of the same things. Off to check your blog out now. :) x

      Delete
  3. Lovely collage :) Ikea is great isn't it, I love just walking around the store looking at all the room set ups even if I'm not buying anything!
    I don't think I've ever commented before but I just wanted to say I really enjoy reading your posts and looking at your beautiful photos! So thanks :)

    Lauren xx

    laurenloveslaughter.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Ikea is the best, I haven't been this year yet though! Thank you so much for the lovely words, you have no idea what it means to me. I'll check your blog out too. <3

      Delete
  4. Great picks. Very classic and clean which is how I like room decor. Found you on the blog comment link up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes, I'm really not one for modernism. I like it clean, white & classic. Thanks for commenting. <3

      Delete
  5. The mirror ist beautiful and the Lauren Conrad book is a must! :-)
    xoxo
    Blusherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have a great blog girl!
    i love the books from lauren conrad !

    lots of love,
    www.rachelkromdijk.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jaz moram nekje ene lepe fake rožice kupit. Vse ki sem jih do sedaj opazila, so ble vidit res očitno fake pa take opulene. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. What pretty things you have in your room! I recently did a room tour and this is such a good idea because I've had people asking me where bits in my room are from :) x

    The Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  9. That mirror is SO CUTE! And I love your coffee table book. I have that one myself and its so helpful!

    Kristen @ Your Beauty Fix

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely details dear! ;)
    Thank you for your comment!
    I am following you on GFC and Bloglovin!
    Hope you follow back!

    Giveaway SAMMYdress at Tic Tac Living - International Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!