L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution

Tuesday, October 29, 2013


Today I'll be reviewing this L'oreal Micellar Solution. Let me start off with a bit of history when it comes to micellar solutions ... I have tried quite a few (and will publish a comparision post soon), and I really did not like Bioderma - it was really rough on my eyes and they itched and stung like crazy. While this L'Oreal fellow isn't as praised, I was actually very pleased with it! Seems like I'm always the one with the opinion that is contrary to popular belief, eh? :)

So, this guy (I don't know why I keep thinking it's a male, I mean it *is* pink. Then again, why am I talking about a makeup remover as if it has a gender? I'll just shut up). So it looks like regular water, just like any other micellar and I really don't think it has a scent which I appreciate. Sometimes it's nice using a product that is really inoffensive on your face. As far as makeup removing goes, I actually think it does a pretty good job - I use two cotton pads, one for my eyes and one for my face, and that's enough. It really removes a lot, even though I like to follow up with a face wash to make my skin as clean as possible. Another thing - it really doesn't irritate my eyes, which are apparently very sensitive - I didn't even know I had sensitive eyes until I tried some of these micellars and they burned really badly. Actually, what more could you want from a micellar solution? Inoffensive, non-irritating, gentle and great at removing makeup. It's also really inexpensive, half the price of others!

You can get this at most drugstores for the price of around 6€.

P.S. Felt like I needed to write about a L'Oreal product after I gave a bad review to one of their shampoos yesterday as I genuinely love the brand.

Share your opinion:

  1. I bought it just yesterday, used it in the evening and I quite like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really nice, especially for the price! x

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your comment :) Yes it's my natural hair colour :)
    Oh I love that Micellar Water! Realy gently but does the job!

    xx Jo Betty
    JoBettyB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful, you're lucky :) I kind of wanna pull a Damian (from Mean Girls), you know - 'This is the color I want' moment. :D Yes, the Micellar is great! x

      Delete
  3. js sm glih v iskanju nove micelarne, pa res nevem za katero nj se odločm :/ za tole sm pa tud že tok različnih mnenj slišala, da sm zdej še bol zmedena :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. La Roche Posay je moja najljubša, res je fajn. :) Pa Vichy tut ful hvalijo! x

      Delete
    2. o hvala za info! bom prečekirala :)

      Delete
  4. Such a great review ^_^ I agree, though I do like to try and do the double cleanse method as much as possible I really like the way this is so gentle yet so effective! I also love the price point of this as I have got through half a bottle in less than a month already, so the face that its affordable it awesome :)
    The Blushing Giraffe| The Blog Loving
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meni pa ravno ta razdraži oči, Bioderma pa popolnoma nič. Res zanimivo kako različne izkušnje imamo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tudi meni je fajna, se ti jo pa splača kupit v Mullerju ker je cenejša kot v Dm-u :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sm lih včeri dobila prospekt od DM in mislm da je znižana zdej na 4€ :) x

      Delete
  7. I bought this today and I'm very excited to use it, even though I said I would only buy Taaj after my Bioderma finished.

    I can't say I care much for Bioderma's Micellar Solution. Taaj is much better but I do hope this L'Oreal product works well too.

    Sej || What Would Grace Kelly Say?

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I really wanna try Taj too! I hope this works nicely for you! :) x

      Delete
  8. Tudi meni Bioderma za okoli oči ne ustreza, mi je povzročila kar precejšnjo srbečico in iritacijo okoli oči, tako da definitivno poskusim L'orealovo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mislim, da je trenutno znižana na okrog 4€ v DM, tko da se splača. Upam, da ti bo všeč! :) x

      Delete
  9. Jaz imam pa ravno obratno izkušnjo. Biodermina mi je super, pri L'Orealovi me pa oči ful pečejo, pa še prav drgniti sem si morala makeup dol z obraza.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!