Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm

Thursday, September 19, 2013


Today I'm featuring another cult product. This Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm is super popular both on Youtube and in the blogging community. Besides, it's been recommended to me countless times, and I finally decided to get it as a treat for my brithday, as it is quite expensive for a lip balm (around 10€).

I have to say my expectations were high, but the product exceeded them! It truly is a miracle worker. I am a lip biter, which is a terrible habit I've been trying to get rid of for years with no luck. My lips are always dry, chapped and peeling and it really doesn't look too attractive. Enter the Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm. With its scent of fresh lemons and sweet honey, it's a treat for your nose as well! It really works wonders on lips and applied overnight, heals them in hours. I used to be a huge fan of Blistex, but this is my new favourite. My lips were cracked open in the middle and bleeding (sorry for the disgusting visual) and this fixed them in a couple of days, when usually, it would take weeks. I also really enjoy the scent, which makes the experience of using this product even more pleasant. The only downside to this is that I don't really like it as a primer for lipstick - it's too thick and the lipstick doesn't stay on the lips if I apply this beforehand. Another minus would be the pot form. The product actually does come in a stick as well, but the nice lady at the pharmacy explained to me that it wasn't as potent and that I should really get this one rather than the stick version. But other than that, definitely a stellar product perfect for those who suffer with dry lips!

Check out the Nuxe website here.

Share your opinion:

  1. Toliko stvari imam ogledanih, da bi mogla met 10. 000 € plače.

    Sem pa brala res dobre ocene za tale balzam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Se ti pridružujem, ne vem če bom sploh kdaj kej prihranla, moram se mal umirit. :( Ja, res je fajn! x

      Delete
    2. Js si pa neki dam na stran vsak mesec, ampak kaj k totalno pretiravam z nakupi.

      Delete
  2. I am not sure I could spend this much on a lipbalm but it sounds brilliant

    Emily
    www.beautybyemily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if it's any consolation, it does last for a really long time! x

      Delete
  3. I bought this a few months ago (also reviewed it) and it's still going strong, I absolutely love it. I use it under all my lipsticks in a thin layer, especially under matte finish lipsticks :)

    Lx
    pandorasbasket.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my i've just checked out my own review and i've actually had it for a year this month! Time flies...and it's still only got a small dent in it.

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that is impressive. Mine doesn't even have a dent in it yet and I use it everyday! x

      Delete
  5. js bi tud to mela! sam 10€ mi je pa kar mal tumač no :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, je velik, sej pravm, sm si ga privoščla za rojstni dan. Je pa res fajn no, men je vreden denarja. :) x

      Delete
  6. Zaenkrat so moji EOS jajčki kar uredu, ampak me je že strah zime ker takrat je pa groza. Že res, da je drag, ampak mene bolj odbija to, da je v lončku, ker to pač ne funkcionira z dolgimi nohti.

    ♥, moonchild beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, js sploh nohtov ne uporabljam, ampak ga dam direkt na ustnice. Ga imajo pa tudi v stiku, samo je manj koncentriran. :) x

      Delete
  7. Kje se lahko kupi tale čudežna stvarca? Bo predčasno božično darilce zame hehe:D x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really interesting review i should give this a chance in winter
    Best Regards
    Mary

    Let's Visit BArcelona!
    http://fairymakeuptales.blogspot.gr/2013/10/lets-visit-barcelona.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!