An outfit post - Black & White

Monday, September 2, 2013





Dress: Orsay
Vest: H&M
Scarf: Alexander McQueen
Shoes: H&M
Bag: Stradivarius

I had the pleasure of being photographed by Maja Fister, an amazing photographer. I think I never looked this good, haha. If you would like to reach her, by the way, you can e-mail her at majafister4@gmail.com. Hope you like!

Share your opinion:

  1. me likey :) mam podobne čevlje :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! I adore that dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh thank you so much honey, it's one of my favourites. <3

      Delete
  3. Super outfit. In čevlji in šal so perfektni (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vauu.. čudovita si Živa! :) Lahko bi se kdaj spet dogovorile za kakšen vafelj :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaah, Živa, super kjuut!! <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo super outfit. čist v mojem okusu. :P

    veeliiik lajk. :3

    rutka čudovito paše zraven.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lušna ti in lušn outfit :) bi te pa 1x rada vidla brez eyelinerja :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh your dress is the loveliest, so pretty! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!