Garnier Ultimate Beauty Oil - Skin Perfector

Tuesday, August 27, 2013


Whenever I'm in the sun, the skin on my body becomes extremely dry and I've found the perfect product to combat that. Besides the obvious after sun lotions and gels, I've also really been loving this Garnier Body Oil. First of all, it smells absolutely divine with hints of roses and nuts, really exotic and special. For some reason I want to describe the scent as velvety, as I feel like that is the perfect word for it. It's a dry oil, so it absorbs very very quickly and doesn't leave your skin oily at all, but it does give it a really nice sheen. While this is a great summer product, I also think it will shine in the colder months, when my skin is pretty dry as well. It costs around 6€ in DM in Slovenia and around 9€ on FeelUnique, if you're an international shopper. I would definitely recommend it.

Share your opinion:

  1. looks like a really good product!

    Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ta izdelek sem pa že zasledila po revijah. Nominirala sem te za Versatile Blogger Award tukaj - http://adjustingbeauty.blogspot.com/2013/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bo treba sprobat tole olje... :)

    Uuu... sem vidla, da se še nisi 'vključila' v moj giveaway - podarjam Queen Helen Original Mint Julep masque. Sem videla, da si komentirala oceno, da bi rada sprobala to masko - pejt se hitro pofočkat, jutri je zadnji dan. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try this, the smell sounds so good. It sounds like it would be good in winter too, the cold weather in the UK always drys my skin out.

    http://glossytemptations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!