Stacking the shelves #1!

Friday, May 10, 2013

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's reviews.

You know, I had been so good before this... I hadn't bough any books in like three months (well, except the occasional one here and there :P) And now I went crazy! Well, 16 books is crazy for me... So here they are!









The books are:

- Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake (Anna #1) Goodreads
- Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake (Anna #2) Goodreads
- Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick (Hush Hush #3) Goodreads
- Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick (Hush Hush #4) Goodreads
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (The Hunger Games #1) Goodreads
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (The Hunger Games #2) Goodreads
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (The Hunger Games #3) Goodreads
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (The Infernal Devices #1) Goodreads
- Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare (The Infernal Devices #2) Goodreads
- Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare (The Infernal Devices #3) Goodreads
- Sweetly by Jackson Pearce Goodreads
- Summer with my Sister by Lucy Diamond Goodreads
- (Un)like a virgin by Lucy-Anne Holmes Goodreads
- Breakfast at Darcy's by Ali McNamara Goodreads
- Summer Daydreams by Carole Matthews Goodreads
- One Hundred Names by Cecilia Ahern Goodreads

I'm super excited to read, read, read! And I'll probably be participating in a readathon from May 13th to May 19th, I can't waaaaaaait... If you'd like any reviews of the above books, please let me know!

Share your opinion:

  1. Ooo, kok knjigic! Jaz pa zadnje čase čist premal berem :/... Verjetno me bo zagrabila bralna manija med izpitnim obdobjem ;).

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joj, sej js tut čis premal berem zadnje čase. Sm zgubila reading mojo. :D
      P.S. Ful te je blo lepo spoznat, girl you're gorgeous! xx

      Delete
  2. waaa, kolk knjig!!Js sm Summer with my sister TAKOJ prebrala :D mi je bla ful simpatična, od Carole Matthews sm pa eno drugo vzela in je tut že prebrana :P zdej sm pri moji Sophie Kinsella --> i've got your number :D sm se kr načakala da sem jo dobila!

    Ah knjige....si me zasvojila :D **

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I went a little crazy :P A si jo res? Men je ta avtorca ful dobra, tko da se že res veselim. Sam zdle mi mal drugačni žanri pašejo. :) Joooj blagor ti za Sophie, js pa še kr nisem naročila... Pa Wedding Night si tut ful želim prebrat. Hihi, it's a good addiction though :P Ti jutri odpišem še na sms! xxx

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!