So many books, so little time!

Thursday, May 23, 2013





You guys know me, I can't resist a good book... At least that's what I'm telling myself, even though it's blatantly obvious that I am kindofsortofalittlecompletely ADDICTED!

By the way, if you're interested in chick lit, you should get Jenny Colgan's book Welcome to Rosie Hopkins' Sweet Shop of Dreams, which is currently on sale on The Book Depository for just 4€. Bargain! :)

Lately, I've really been loving these stories that revolve around people taking care of small buisnesses, especially cafés, candy stores... (If you like that too, check out Sweetly for a YA read & The Beach Café for some chick lit!) That's why I'm so glad I discovered the author Jenny Colgan, I hope I like her work! :)

Share your opinion:

  1. Jaz sem se tudi zdaj vrgla na knjige spet... Več ko jih preberem, več si jih želim... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the perks of being a wallflower! Fathomless looks interesting, too :)x

    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm about to start it right now! If Fathomless is as good as the previous books in the series, it's amazing :) x

      Delete
  3. I am reading/have read most of these too! You have good taste :P really want to get the new Sophie Kinsella, do you like it?
    K x
    http://katieneedsajob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So že na mojem to-read list! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!