An Impromptu Outfit of the Day

Monday, May 20, 2013

Skirt, vitage, Faux leather vest, H&M, Pussybow sleeveless blouse, H&M

Well, I haven't posted an outfit of the day in ages, and really wanted to do one today, but it's freaking windy outside! So here is a little photo of what I wore today just shot in my room, it's not even a proper OOTD, but well, I thought it was better than nothing, since I really liked what I was wearing!

I've recently been really into vintage shopping and I never knew we had such a cool vintage community here in Slovenia. Now I don't want to go back. Tell me in the comments if you'd be interested in a post about my favourite vintage stores in Ljubljana (if you don't live here, maybe it'll come in handy when you travel ^_^). 

I promise I'll post a real outfit as soon as the weather gets a bit better, but until then, I hope this will do!

Share your opinion:

  1. kako si luškana! krilo je pa zelo lepo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luštkan outfit! Sploh bluza in krilo sta <3

    Mene bi zelo zanimal post o vintage trgovinah:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. iii like it! ful luškano izpade. super skombinirano. :D

    xoxo, nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Top kombinacija. Barva krila je pa še posebej huda :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! Ena od mojih najljubših barv :) x

      Delete
  5. Kok hudo krilo in brezrokavnik! Super si, I like it a lot :).

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pink skirt is gorgeous, you look amazing! x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing outfit...I really like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sorry, I don't do follow for follow :) x

      Delete
  8. Adorable! Krilo mi je sploh všeč. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zelo lepa <3 Krilo je res waaw :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kako lušten outfit. :)


    moj blog: http://pink-blescica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oo, super izgledaš :) Krilce je fantastično!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!