Zlatarna Celje I like my name necklace

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

When I started this blog, I posted a link to it on my older one, telling people that my posts had moved to a new address. I was actually a bit upset that so few of my old followers decided to follow my new blog. Out of 365 people, only about 35 followed this blog. :(

But in the last few days, I have gotten soooooooooooo many new followers, and so many lovely comments from all of you, I was completely amazed. You guys are so sweet, every single comment and follower really makes my day better, and that means a lot because I've had quite a bad start to 2012. I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who's a reader of my blog. It means the world to me that you read my ramblings. <3

Phew, getting emotional! Moving on to the post...

Like every other girl on the planet, I've always wanted a name necklace. I've been on the hunt for a few years now and they've proven to be very hard to find, until a local jeweler started making them. This year I must have been really good, because Santa surprised me with one for Christmas. :)




And no, my name is not Summer, it's Živa. Pronounced Zhee-va. I don't like it very much and it's hard to spell for foreigners, so for the purposes of this blog, I will be using the name Summer. There, now you've learned something new about me. And it's nice to meet you too. ^^ *waves*

It comes packaged in a carton box, I do wish the packaging was a bit classier. It's sterling silver and has a dainty little chain that is quite short, but that's the way I like to wear this necklace. 

I think it's absolutely beautiful, and exactly as I wanted it to be. The necklace sparkles beautifully and I have gotten compliments about it every single time I've worn it, and that's a lot! :)

Up until recently, these necklaces were super hard to find here in Slovenia, but a while ago Zlatarna Celje made a program on their website that lets you design and order a name necklace. You can check out the program here

I would definitely recommend these necklaces, they're very nice quality and look good worn with anything. The only problem is, I now want a gold one as well... It's an addiction, I tell you! :)


Share your opinion:

  1. Jaaa, to je tudi na moji wishlisti ampak se ne morm odločit al bi imela verižico, zapestnico ali prstan s svojim imenom :D naročila bom pa na drugi (tuji) strani, ker so ful cenejše, da vidim če bom sploh pridno nosila :) sem že obupala ker tujci nimajo šumnikov, ampak sem jim pisala in baje naredijo tudi ime s šumnikom :D zdej pa res samo še ta odločitev...verižica, prstan ali zapestnica?oh dileme :D

    Super zgleda <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really does look amazing! i think you should treat yourself to a gold one too ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaww how cute! Jst tudi hočem to ;)
    Meni je pa Živa lepo ime! Drugače pa upam, da se ne pišeš Groza, tako kot se je sošolka od moje mame..:D
    .sparkle* kje jo boš pa ti naročila?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That necklace is really pretty, I actually find my name really boring (Joanne). At least your name is interesting and looks great on a necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ .sparkle* Vse troje? :D A boš naročila tam na mynamenecklace.com? Mensezdi, da je tam Špela naročala :) Sej kokr js vem, so tisti obeski tut srebrni, sam verižica ni. Tko da če maš srebrno/zlato verižico že doma, boš tko ful ceneje skoz pršla!

    @ Annie.n Thank you! <3 Yes I think so too... but it's 130€ I think, and I'm broke at the moment. :(

    @ Anna. A res ti je lepo ime, to pa prvič slišim, hvala ^^ Haha ne pišem se Groza, mam pa na G priimek... ampak ni tok grozen. :D Drugače pa jo ful priporočam, je res kvalitetna pa ful lepa! <3

    @ jimmi lou Thank you sweetie <3 Your name is lovely! And people don't have problems pronouncing it, whenever I meet someone from another country they nearly break their tongue trying to say my name, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful necklace! Your name is so cool, so different!

    http://universeandyou.wordpress.com/

    And Happy New Year from Japan

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! I really want one now haha.

    Laura xxxx
    http://petitchatons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your name is lovely! I love the necklace, I really want one now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ ellenkaminagakura Thank you, that is so sweet of you! :)

    @ keyole pey Thanks, that means a lot! <3

    @ Petit Chatons Who doesn't want one, haha. Hope you get it soon. <3 :)

    @ Joy Thank you so much, these compliments about my name are so weird to me, haha. Hope you get a name necklace soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Full je lepa <3 Pa lepo ime imaš :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've just discovered your blog but I'm enjoying so far! Great necklace xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jap, na mynamenecklace.com sm nameravala naročit, ampak če verižica ni srebrna morm še premislit :/ težko bi sama zimprovirala da bi šlo ime gor...se pol kr splača v zlatarni narest, vsaj veš da je real deal :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. ful lepa verižca! js bi tud mela tako,sam se mi zdi da mam predolgo ime za kej tazga.. pa živa je zelo lep ime :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. the short chain puts your name right between your collarbones. very pretty and you have a pretty name! also, I love your pink entry from the other day! haha
    PS- yes, I knit my own scarves :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the necklace! so lovely! You have a very pretty & unique name!

    You have a new follower!!
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely name and necklace. I'll keep coming back to check your blog. Thank you for commenting on my blog -means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ Ana Ooo hvala <3 Ful redko slišim to, tko da mi dost pomeni :)

    @ fluff and fripperies Thank you, means a lot!

    @ nihrida Hvala! <3

    @ .sparkle* Veš sej js nisem prepričana, pomojem bo najbolš da Špelo vprašaš, ona bi morala vedt :)

    @ Stefany Thank you! <3

    @ Mushei Maruša ti je ime ane? Ah kjeee, nimaš predolgega imena! Men še lepše zgledajo daljša imena na takih verižicah ubistvu. Hvala <3

    @ gillybeancandyjar Yes it does, I like that too! Thanks for stopping by, it means so much to me. <3 And you're very talented!

    @ TheUrbanUmbrella Thank you! And thanks so much for following <3

    @ Canadianpetite Thank you! <3 Please do, I have a lot more posts coming up :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. aww, so sorry to hear that, but at least you've got new followers now. ;)

    i've always wanted a name necklace, but i have yet to get one. maybe this is the year to get one, haha. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for your comment! You have such a beautiful unique name, i love the pretty necklace! I would love a necklace with my name but mine is so long i think it wouldn't look as nice.

    Oh which country are you from? It sucks when there's no international shipping! I think the boxes are a good idea, but it's a hit and miss thing really isn't it because you have no control over what your money goes into!

    You have a lovely blog, wish I got to read your old blog, but i'm following your new one now so look forward to more of your posts! xX

    P.S. Skin79 BB cream is just amazing isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your necklace is lovely! I really want to get one with my name on, but theyre not very common over here in Ireland! I must go hunting :) Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, I hope you'll follow :) I do my brows myself, Im a makeup artist and studying to become a beauty therapist. But id reccommend you go to HD brows and get your done if you wanted something more defined. They are amazing! Much love, Conni xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have a necklace with the first letter of my name on it but I've been wanting one with my name on it for some times! I think your name is very pretty (:

    ReplyDelete
  22. @ Mimi Yes, I'm so excited about all of my new followers! <3 Definitely get a name necklace, you'll wear it all the time and get so many compliments on it!

    @ PinkOrchids Ohhh that is so sweet of you, I never get compliments on my name, NEVER. :D What's your name if you don't mind me asking? I actually think long names look even prettier on these kind of necklaces. I'm from Slovenia, it's a small country in Europe... It's so hard to get anything here, we don't have MAC, or Sephora, or anything like that, I do most of my shopping online! Thank you so much for all of the compliments, and thanks for following my blog, it means the world to me. <3 And yay, someone else who likes Skin 79 BB Cream! xx

    @ Makeup's Forever Thank you! <3 You should try contacting a jewelry shop, they might make one for you! I do my brows myself too, so they're kind of a hit and miss, hah. x

    @ G A B Y Oooh I want one of those too! Thank you so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. lovly necklace!!! cam to visit my blog and if you like we can follow each other? (also on facebook !) http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/ have a wonderful day… keep in touch…

    ReplyDelete
  24. Res je krasna :) Sama že dlje časa razmišljam na veliko da bi mela verižico z imenom ampak nisem vedla da jih ZC ima. Zdej si jo pa morem obvezno dat nardit !! Misnla sem si jo že naročit iz ene tuje spletne strai,ampak nisem imela željo da bi bil S namesto Š-ja, ker imam v imenu š (špela).
    ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for stopping by my blog, Ziva. Pretty necklace. You have a great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  26. @ keep in touch with fashion Thank you! I'll check your blog out.

    @ ss fashion world O, hvala <3 Jaa, ful je zakon, da je končno ena zlatarna začela delat tele verižice, čeprav upam, da se ne razširijo preveč, da ne bomo mele vse istih, haha. :D Če jo boš naročila s tuje strani, jim pa poskusi pisat pa vpraši če se da zmenit, da bi bli tut šumniki v imenu!

    @ Rola No problem! Thanks for the compliment <3

    @ AVY :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. ful je lepa, jaz bi zlato..ampak mi ni cena všeč :/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for your lovely comment! I want to see your bracelet when you'll make it haha
    This necklace is amazing :)

    http://takingoffatnine.blogspot.com
    New Facebook fanpage! http://www.facebook.com/TakingOffAtNine

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love this necklace! <3 so so pretty!
    Much Love
    Roisin Elizabeth
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  30. Aw I wish we had a local jewellers who done them. I am really sceptical buying online for jewellery! I will get one eventually :)
    xxx

    www.inordinatelyplush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Im a new follower and I am so glad I found your blog!! I love it :) This necklace is soso pretty, I love the font ♥
    I also love that you are from Slovenia, I really really really want to go to Ljubljana, it looks so beautiful but its so expensive to get there!
    I look forward to more posts!
    Carissa xx
    http://vanillacrush1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Absolutly beautiful. What a gorgeous name.
    I am very happy to have stumbled upon your blog. *jumps on board* lovely post. Name necklaces always remind me of Samantha on SATC with her name necklace :)

    Liz
    http://www.aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  33. @ Tinna Uff ja, zlata je pa res predraga. Meni je tut všeč... :(

    @ Ivette I'll make sure to let you know if I ever manage to make one! :)

    @ Wonderland Girl Thank you! <3

    @ jennifer june I know how you feel, I really didn't want to order online either! Maybe you could just go into a jewelry shop and ask them to make one for you? A girl I know did that a couple of years ago and hers turned out beautifully. :)

    @ Carissa Thank you soooo much, that means the world to me! <3 You want to come to Ljubljana, really?! Please tell me if you ever come here, I'll tell you about all the shops and places you need to see! ^^

    @ AspirationsOfGlam Wow, thanks! <3 Hehe, they remind me of SATC too. :)

    @ Abby Lee Thank you! x

    ReplyDelete
  34. You have such a beautiful name, I would use that, makes you more one of a kind! What a pretty necklace, I great take on the Carrie one, but better! Oh and I seriously love your hair, any tips? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  35. Looks beautiful with your name! But I don't think I would like it with my name.





    http://bowsarecute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love your name! It's so unique! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  37. i love your necklace!!! i've been wanting to get a similar one, but for it not to be too obvious i'd get it in cyrillic in my native language-ukrainian! :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love the necklace!!!
    it's like Carrie's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. @ Parveen Thank you SO much! <3 I would use it, but I worry about people not being able to pronounce it and stuff. And thanks for the compliment about my hair! I almost never straighten or curl my hair (maybe once every two weeks), so that helps A LOT! If you're interested I'll post a more in-depth review on the things I use for my hair. :) x

    @ Katrien But your name is beaaaaautiful, so unique! <3

    @ Crystal Thank you so much! x

    @ veronika Wow you should get one, it would look so cool! x

    @ Eva Flores That's exactly what I thought! Carrie is always the trendsetter :) x

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love love love.
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog.
    I'm totally a new follower, hope you can too.


    Great giveaway going on at
    SavGrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks so much for following <3

      Delete
  41. that's really pretty ziva! i literally just made a wire necklace of my name tonight! i figured i'd make one to try out so we'll see about the feedback i get haha.

    jen
    www.livetreschic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!