Spring advertisers on Nothin' Fancy. Really.

Sunday, May 18, 2014


I have a confession to make - this post is long overdue! I finally managed to get my act together and put my advertisers post together after such a long time. I just wanted a few companies and blogs to accumulate so I could talk about all of them in one big post - I hope you don't mind! So if you're interested in finding some awesome new reads and a super unique UK online store, keep on reading ...

Bloggers

Abbie at Dainty Little Dreams
Abbie says: Hello, I’m Abbie and I blog over at Dainty Little Dreams. This little place on the Internet allows me to share all my thoughts and musings on beauty and skincare, with occasional posts on everything in between. I love hearing from my readers and reading any comments that are left, so if you pop by I’d be more than happy if you said hello!
I say: Over the course of a few hours, I managed to browse Abbie's blog and consequently fall completely in love with it! With her gorgeous photography and layout, it's easy on the eyes, but I also love her posts on all things beauty. Abbie's blog deserves so much more followers as I know so many people would enjoy reading her blog!

Melissa at M is for Melissa
First of all, I am super envious of Melissa as she is from NYC - how awesome is that? Aside from living in my city of dreams, this lovely lady runs a beautifully designed blog with beautiful photography and awesome reviews. I just love Melissa's new blog design (totally making me want a new layout as well) and I've actually pinned a few of her images for inspiration, that's how much I love them.

Tina at Tinna's Pink Place
A fellow Slovenian blogger, Tina is a girl I first met years ago, and recently we had coffee again. First of all, this girl's absolutely gorgeous and totally inspired me to get a hair makeover - I remember her with long hair like mine, after which she got it cut and now rocks a shoulder length which really suits her. I also absolutely love her makeup looks as well as her nails of course! I remember seeing her Konad manicures back in the day and being completely smitten. Her blog is filled with NOTDs, hauls and product reviews. Awesome for mani inspiration, and to top it all off, she's such a great girl.

Stores

The store advertising with me this spring is Camden Town. I was thrilled to work with them as their store is a just full of unique one of a kind items that are so Camden. With everything from clothing, furniture, homeware & clothing, you're bound to find your next buy in their awesome online store. The thing I love the most about the store is their uniqueness, because lately I feel like every store carries the same items, but Camden Town really has some unique picks. Definitely one to check out.

There we have it, an assortment of awesome places on the web, perfect for you to browse this Sunday afternoon! What is your favourite website at the moment?


Share your opinion:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!