Spring Outfit & Hairstyle Tutorial

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Spring is coming!

I decided to do a little hairstlye which is the easiest one I've done up to date. I did start off with curled hair, but you can just use your natural hair - no need to add heat.


First off, brush your hair through and then backcomb the crown to add some volume and height. Then, gather the hair at the top of your head into a ponytail and pull it out a bit to add more volume. Then you can add some decorations, I just used a fabric bow from H&M, but a ribbon would also look really pretty. And you're done!

Check out my outfit after the jump!



As far as the outfit goes, I just threw together something I'd wear on an everyday basis, and ended up with this skirt, jumper and denim jacket combo. Added some ankle boots and a handbag and there you have it!

Skirt - Orsay, Bag - C&A, Ankle boots - H&M, Jumper - Stradivarius, Jacket - ASOS

Hope this post is useful to some of you - how excited are you for spring? I for one have had enough of the long nights and the gloomy weather, so spring cannot come fast enough!

Share your opinion:

  1. kok srčkano tole z mašnjico :) pa paše ti tale outfitek :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh super cute! My hair is too short, and it's layered, so it never stays like this, though I'd love to wear it so... ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt like it was a bit childish, but eh, eff it! :P x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Se mi je zdela že mal preotročja, but it's sooo cute! <3

      Delete
  4. Your hair looks gorgeous - I love these hairstyles! :)

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very berry cool :) Ful lepo res pa krasne fotkice :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute:) Frizura in outfit, oboje zelo luškano:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, really cool hairstyle and I love your outfit! You have a lovely blog, following you now with bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!