My favourite body scrubs

Sunday, March 2, 2014


I'm the kind of person who neglects body scrubs. Just recently I noticed the difference they actually make to my skin and decided to start using them a bit more, since I've got quite a few now. I'm actually really liking my super soft skin and they really help take off all the gunk!

My favourite is for sure the Balea Apple & Cinnamon Body Scrub. In case you cannot imagine the scent, let me just tell you it's amazing! Smells like apple pie fresh out of the oven. I especially like this because it's super gentle, you barely feel it working, but it definitely makes a difference. I cannot get past the price either - it's around 3€ which I think is amazing, plus your skin smells really good even after the shower. If anyone knows whether Balea makes other products with this scent, let me know, for the love of God! I need more!

I also really love the Mama Mio O-Mega Body Buff. This is also quite gentle and I cannot really smell anything, so it's appropriate for sensitive skin which gets irritated by fragrances. You need the tiniest bit as well, so you won't use it up that quickly, which is great, since it's not that inexpensive.

And my final favourite is from the Chocomania at Body Shop. Okay, please don't judge me, I know this line came out ages ago, but I still have the scrub ... It doesn't smell or look funky so I just use it despite having it for what, about a year and a half? This is quite harsh - I don't know if all scrubs from TBS are like this, but I would recommend using it once a week, not more often. And my favourite thing about this scrub is the smell (d'oh). Oh the bittery-but-still-sweet chocolate! Oh! It's not your typical sweet chocolate, it's definitely more bitter, but I'm in love with this. Since it's been a while I forgot the price of this exact scrub, but a quick browse told me that TBS scrubs usually retail at around 15€ - totally worth it, in my opinion. Also, is Chocomania permanent now? I see they still have it on the site. *jumps with joy*

What are your favourite body scrubs, lovelies?

Share your opinion:

  1. Moj ultimate favorite je od LUSHa RubRubRub - you have not scrubbed until you've RubRubRub-ed! ♥ (The scent is hearbreaking as well *___*)
    Za zimo mi je pa od Stendersa jagodni prva izbira ker je bolj "topel" vonj, haha. :D Also amazing.
    xx, moonchild beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ufff, I wanna Rub Rub Rub! :P Po čem diši? Od Stendersa moram tudi nujno kaj sprobat, jat. :) x

      Delete
  2. i love the body shop scrubs, i do agree that they can be a little harsh though xx
    mollyox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, aren't they? Good for using only once a week though :) x

      Delete
  3. Vsakič, ko berem tele poste si mislim "joj, moram v trgovino" pol pa vedno pozabm :D Zdej si bom pa napisala, da sprobam tole :D!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaz obožujem pilinge, pa še nisem nobenega izmed naštetih sprobala, mam pa tale Mama Mio manjšo verzijo doma :3
    Drugač pa so meni super I love... pilingi, kr majo noro dobre vonje, čeprav so malo bolj dragi, pa so bolj gosti pa njami...Pa še ena znamka, ko se je ne morem spomnit, ko tud delajo same sadne vonje bolj. Trenutno pa testiram Afrodita sugar scrub in je noro fajn :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uff, od njih sem zdaj dobila Coconut and Cream body lotion. Holy mother of Idontknowwho, kok to diši. Afrodita se tudi sliši super. :) x

      Delete
  5. I haven't tried any of these - my favourite scrub is the Caudalie cabernet scrub - just started following your blog on gfc x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh that sounds so good! And thank you so much for following! <3

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!