New loves & old flames

Tuesday, March 18, 2014


I was feeling a little bit uninspired with today's post, so in the end I just decided to share some things I have been loving with you. This post is inspired by spring pastels, which happened completely unintentionally as I realized everything I put together was so light and airy.

I've been loving my dear old Stradivarius fluffy jumper. I got this as a Christmas present from my mother-in-law and have been wearing it non stop ... It actually holds up pretty well in the wash, but it did get pretty terrible stained when I wore red lingerie under it - silly Živa. So I am currently looking to replace this - if you have any suggestions on where to get a similar cropped white fluffy sweater, do let me know!

Two nail polishes I've been in love with are Essie Fiji and Blanc. The first is a gorgeous light pastel baby pink, and the second a true opaque milky white. I love them both and they apply beautifully, are opaque in 2-3 coats and look gorgeous on my skin - I cannot wait until I am a little more tanned as they will look even better.

For my face, I've been religiously using L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation as well as the Primer, which have both totally amazed me. I will have a review up soon on these products, but as you can see already, I love using them and they really look lovely on.

I'm also back to using Nuxe Reve de Miel, the lip balm to have. I've had this for almost a year now and kind of pushed it to the side because I had other balms, but I've started reaching for it again as it really is that good!

And finally, my beautiful, coveted, gorgeous pastel pink midi pleated skirt from H&M. I've wanted a skirt like this for ages, then spotted it in H&M, and it was sold out. I went on a proper hunt for it, finally tracked it down, and now it's all mine! I am absolutely in love with this gorgeous piece which is just perfect for spring.

Those are some items I'm loving at the moment. What are yours?

Share your opinion:

  1. The H&M skirt looks gorgeous! It's such a pretty colour, too. I love Fiji, haven't reached for it for a month or so but I think it might be my holiday polish :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is so pretty! Fiji is perfect for the warmer days & looks so good when you are tanned as well :) x

      Delete
  2. V katerem H&M-u se da "pohuntat" krilo? Čudovito je!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaz sem ga dobila v CP, preveri še na Rudniku, tam ponavadi ostanejo kakšni kosi, v centru je pa razprodano! Cena je pa 30€ :) x

      Delete
  3. I like the L'Oreal Lumi Primer is a favourite of mine, it makes a great primer. The NUXE lipbalm has been on my 'To Try' list for the longest time
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is amazing! And definitely try the Nuxe balm, it is so lovely x

      Delete
  4. Joj kak cute krilce (želim si da bi meni tudi pristajala taka krilca, pa mi žal ne:/ hihi) :) Za L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation in primer pa me res zanima review, ker me v drogeriji nista kaj preveč navdušila :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fuul lepa slikca! :) Any yay for Fiji, been rockin' it for five days straight. :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!