Davines Hair Refresher

Thursday, March 13, 2014



I've been posting about dry shampoos quite a bit, but none of them have been natural. Today will be different as I will be once again talking about Davines, a gorgeous natural haircare brand. I've already reviewed their Hair Milk here.

The Hair Refresher comes in a spray form and is also a white powder, like most dry shampoos. With this product, a little really goes a long way as you need the tiniest amount! Just a spritz on your bangs and at the crown of your head is enough. The product is easy to comb out and doesn't leave residue after taking a hairbrush to your locks. I definitely love the volume it gives my hair as well as the fact that it just soaks up the oils! This dry shampoo is made with rice starch, which is like a powder and gets rid of the oiliness. I also read on the Davines website that you can add more volume after combing out the dry shampoo by quickly blow drying your hair on a cool setting and I definitely want to try that. I also want to say that some dry shampoos make my hair incredibly frizzy and static, and this does not.

The price is a bit high at 17€, but if you want to treat yourself to a natural dry shampoo, I would definitely recommend it!


Share your opinion:

  1. This dry shampoo sounds lovely. I am one of the ones with oily hair and bangs! 2nd day hair is not a luxurious experience for me. Its greasy bangs I cannot style :P
    I have 1 dry 'poo I use for 2nd day bangs, it removes the oil, but its hard to style.
    So, I resort to a quick bang wash in the sink as I wash my face and teeth, then I blow dry into place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too hun! I wash my hair everyday but I do love dry shampoo for emergencies. I do the bang wash too though, haha! x

      Delete
  2. Sliši se čudovito, ampak mislim, da bom vztrajala pri cenejših Batistkih... Ravno danes sem novega naročila. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super! :) Kje jih pa naročaš? Jaz imam še Dove, ki je sicer super, ampak me vonj zadnje čase ful moti ... Vem, da sem enkrat naročila Batiste iz Ebaya za neko oderuško ceno, nikjer drugje se ga ni dalo dobit in sem ful hotla probat, pol mi je pa isto smrdel. :( x

      Delete
  3. the packaging for this looks lovely - and your photos are of course gorgeous! LV x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love dry shampoos, i now cannot live without them. this sounds lovely xxx
    mollyox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really is Molly! Thanks for your comment x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty photos :') this is expensive but I always prefer natural alternatives so giving that I think £17 is reasonable :) I might even give this a shot it sounds lovely x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!