Tilen Time Thursday: Weleda Skin Food

Thursday, February 6, 2014



Yaaay, Tilen time! I asked Tilen to help me review this Weleda Skin Food cream since he's been using it more than I have. I have to say this is a miracle product for me, it has a nice herbal scent (very strong though) and is super thick - perfect for dry skin anywhere on your body. Now let's see what Tilen has to say.

So, I know it has been yet again a long time since I've had a post and I sincerely apologize for that but here it is! Today I'll be posting about the skincreme Skin Food from Weleda. I have to say this cream is really amazing and I'm not just saying that. I've been using it since I first tried it out and I'm nearly running out of it. My skin is usually really dry, especially on the ellbows and I'm kind of ashamed to admit that I have some trouble on my soles. I have really hard skin and have to regulary use cream to counter the callus. But luckily I've come across this cream which improved the state of my skin. Oh and I've almost forgot to mention that it smells really nice, you know, herby. The only downside I have to mention about it is that it takes a bit longer to dry into the skin. Other than that, I give it a full thumbs up. This was my first review of a skin product so I'm not quite familiar with the lingo so I'm sorry if I've said some weird or unusual words that don't fit in. So, till next time!

You can get this on Ecco Verde for around 8,50€ here.

Share your opinion:

  1. Nice post! Nice cream but I find it a bit too greasy.x

    www.mademoisellenature.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a bit greasy but my skin is so dry it sinks in fast! x

      Delete
  2. Lih zadnjič sm jo hotla kupit, da bi jo mela za roke. Se ti zdi primerna? :)
    Drgač pa NORO NORO lep nov izgled bloga <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitivno, ampak se počasi vpije, če nimaš res ekstra suhe kože. In hvala, I love it! :)) x

      Delete
  3. Mami pravi, da je najboljša tale kremica :D! Pa še tko lepo zelena je :D!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!