The quickest sweet treat ever!

Monday, January 20, 2014


Tilen and I got a gorgeous cookbook from Vendelina this Christmas. She was a Slovenian nun who was famous for her delicious recipes. To start off my Valentine Project, I thought I would post this scrumptious pudding recipe, which I adapted from her book! 

You will need: 200 grams of sugar (optional), a packet of vanilla pudding, some raspberries (if you're using frozen ones, thaw them in the microwave), juice of half a lemon and lemon shavings of 1 lemon, 1 yogurt, 0,5 litre of milk.

Instructions: Prepare the pudding according to the package and add sugar, if you are using it. When it has thickened up, add the yogurt (in Slovenia we have a thicker variety, if you do not, use 1 cup of Greek yogurt). Add the lemon juice and shavings. Top with raspberries. Chill before you serve (but honestly, I won't blame you if you eat it hot).

I really thinkthis would be perfect to make for Valentine's day because of the colours, the lovely flavour and because it is so easy to make you can have it ready in 15 minutes. If you're not good at cooking, definitely give this a go because it's fail-proof! So so easy to make and just perfect if you need a little sugar fix! Let me know if you try it. 

Share your opinion:

  1. O, tole je pa ful lepo zgleda! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hihi, bi te povabila na kakšnega, pa smo že zdavni vse zmazal. :P x

      Delete
  3. Škoda, da nisem tale post videla prej, da bi naročila mami naj gre puding kupit. Bi kar takoj šla tole naredit. Zgleda super yummy! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!