No-Heat Hair

Monday, January 27, 2014



Today I decided to try something a bit different and style my hair without heat. Since I don't have to go anywhere today (well I do, but let's pretend I'll do it tomorrow), I thought there would be no harm if it didn't come out okay. So I used the products in the first photo and the look I got is the voluminous beachy hair in the second one (again, shall we pretend it's actually voluminous and beach? Ohkay).

I washed my hair with TIGI Oatmeal & Honey shampoo, then I applied the conditioner from the same line and the Macadamia Deep Treatment Mask. I waited about 5 minutes and then I washed it all off with cool water - this will really give your hair that extra shine. When I got out of the shower, I towel-dried my hair thoroughly since I didn't want to use a hair dryer. I sprayed in some Yves Rocher Detangling Spray and combed it all out with my favourite Denman brush. Then, I added some got2b Beach Girl spray, and I kept applying this throughout the hour and a half it took for my hair to air dry. I just spritzed in once every 15 minutes and I got left with these beachy piece-y waves. Unfortuntately, I always have to comb my hair, otherwise I feel like a hobo, so I kinda ruined the waves but was still left with some nice texture and volume in my otherwise stick-straight hair. Even my bangs decided to cooperate and I'm left with a perfect, easy no-heat 'do!

Share your opinion:

  1. Your hair is gorgeous! Love the fringe. I'm a big fan of the Macademia products xxx
    The perks of being a hipster - Victoria’s Secrets Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! <3 Yes, the mask is especially amazing, but I quite liked the oil and shampoo as well. :)

      Delete
  2. Your hair looks so nice naturally, I would look like Hermione if I tried that! Doesn't the TIGI shampoo smell scrumptious? Great post :)

    MyLushBox | YouTube | Bloglovin

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have stick straight hair, which is a pain, but pretty easy to style - thankfully, because I'm super lazy. :D Ah, it does! Smells like Christmas to me - you have it too? What do you think of it? :) x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hvala! <3 Moram rečt, da so se mi ful ful popravili, ker sem jih z barvanjem (ombre) čisto uničla, zdaj pa so si le malo opomogli. :) x

      Delete
  4. Čudoviti lasje <3 Pa ful ti paše tale wavy look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! Moram večkrat tole narest, tut Tilnu je všeč če mam mal skodrane :) xx

      Delete
  5. Thank you. By the way, leaving a F4F comment on my blog will just insure that I won't even look at yours. :) Good luck finding followers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lepo izgleda. A ta sprej s soljo dejansko naredi morski look? Kaj obtezi las? Moram poskusit.
    Katja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Na hitro: Ne.

      Na dolgo: Ja, če si jih ne razčešeš. Jaz si jih vedno, ker sem drugače živčna pa se mi delajo vozli. Lase mogoče malo obteži, da pa ogromno volumna. Bom napisala še review posebej. :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!