Your blog featured on mine - for free!

Monday, July 15, 2013


Hey there! Today I decided I would like to feature some of my friend's and people all around the world's blogs on my site. And I won't be charging anything for it, it is completely free - all I ask in return is that you post my blog button on your site as well. :)
I'm looking for lifestyle, beauty, fashion, cooking - anything goes - blogs to feature on the sidebar of my blog! I will choose the blogs according to my taste and will feature up to ten blogs per month. Every month, I will also do a post about the blogs I'll be featuring, complete with a photo of you, your blog, and a link to it. If you are interested, please send me an e-mail to nothinfancyreally@gmail.com or contact me via my Facebook page. Hopefully this will bring my readers to your blog and yours to mine! I would love to hear from you, so don't be afraid of writing to me. Toodle-doo! x

Share your opinion:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!