Candle of the month #1

Monday, July 15, 2013


Every month or so, I'll be featuring a new candle. I've loved candles for ages, but recently the blogger craze got the best of me, so I decided to start this new series in which I'll share with you my favorite scents. Today I'm featuring one of the wonderful Yankee Candles, which, for me, are the absolute winners in the candle category. The one I'll talk about is their Lemon Lavender candle. This scent is absolutely beautiful, being a true lavender with a quite obvious hint of zesty lemon, which really makes the fragrance sparkle. These burn beautifully, just make sure it burns all around the rim the first time you light it. They will make your room smell amazing, even if you don't burn them - just take the lid off and walk into a fresh room, full of the smell of lavender and citruses. By the way, these lids are super practical when you're not using the candles, they do the job of keeping the dust off!

Share your opinion:

  1. Hehe... jst tut tole zdej "uporabljam". Zelo lepo diši. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vse njihove tako lepo dišijo, ampak kaj ko so tako drage :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Splača se vzet njihov vonj meseca, ki je vsak mesec drugačen in znižan - trenutno je to fuuuuul lepo dišeča Pink Sands, cena tele v kozarcu je okrog 10€ :) x

      Delete
  3. Yankee so definitivno najboljše sveče, pa sem jih kar veliko sprobala :) Običajno kupim njihove tortice, ki so poceni, dišijo pa božansko. No, trenutno pa je v moji sobi srednja sveča v kozarcu Beach flowers (vonj meseca junija se mi zdi). Super da si se odločila za te objave sveč :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaz sem jih tudi kar nekaj sprobala in se čisto strinjam s tabo, Yankee zmagajo. :) Čeprav si ful želim probat Slatkin & Co sveče, ki jih majo v Ameriki in so jih polni videi beauty vloggerk. ^^ Mmmm Beach Flowers je tudi krasna! Me veseli, da ti je všeč. <3

      Delete
  4. I'm doing a similar series on my blog! Looking forward to seeing your future candles of the month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!