REN Bodycare

Friday, July 26, 2013


Another little review of a few products that were sent to me along with the REN skincare, which I've already reviewed here. Lately I've been completely obsessing over REN, it really is worth the hype as the products are lovely. I've popped the Neroli and Grapefruit Body Wash* in the shower and it's been well-loved, despite having about three other body showers in there, I've been reaching for this one constantly. It's especially lovely to use with a loofah, because it lathers it up even more. This body wash is very gentle, but still cleanses very well, it lathers up quite nicely and your skin doesn't feel squeaky clean when you're done showering, but instead refreshed and clean. The smell is lovely as well, I'm a huge fan of neroli as well as grapefruit. I actually had to google Neroli because I knew it had something to do with orange blossom, but wasn't sure exactly what that was. Turns out, neroli is an oil produced from the blossoms of the bitter orange tree (straight off of Wikipedia). So if you like citrus scents, you will most definitely like this, it's also a little bit floral. As far as grapefruit goes, I'm sure we all know what it smells like, and it really is a lovely combination - personally I find it great for morning use, when you need something to wake you up. The Neroli and Grapefruit Body Cream* is also really nice, especially to use after your shower with the body wash. It's not very thick and absorbs into the skin in seconds, leaving it feeling very refreshed and moisturized. If you like applying body products in the evening, however, I would definitely recommend the Damask Rose Body Cream*. It's a bit of a heavier scent, which will be perfect for unwinding and falling to sleep. It's definitely a true rose, a beautiful floral with a velvety undertone. It's also a little bit thicker, but still absorbs really fast and your skin will feel amazing afterwards, like velvet - just like the scent.
Thought this post would be quite helpful for those of you who've tried REN before and didn't know they also did body products, which are equally amazing. I also have two other products from them for review, so do let me know when you'd like to see that - the first one is the famous Pore Detox Mask, and the other is their Mineral Veil. I do hope you don't mind my reviews with products that were sent to me, but I write my honest opinion here, and if I don't like a product that was sent to me, I will not write about it. So when I do these posts, you know they're products I genuinely like and would repurchase with my own money. :)

Share your opinion:

  1. Neroli and damask rose must be delicious scents! Citrus scents are an obsession of mine and the second one sounds like something exotic and actually pretty interesting, I already pictured it like Samsara from Guerlain

    Isabela x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mm you would love this! Give it a try/smell. :) x

      Delete
  2. Že po samem opisu si skoraj lahko predstavljam vonj in mehkobo, ki bi jo izdelki pustili na koži :)
    Hvala za obisk in komentar,

    xoxo
    Maja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neroli and grapefruit - what a delicious scent! I will definitely have a sniff next time I'm near a REN counter. Great post :)

    Bamboozle Beauty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaz sem bila pa zelo razočarana nad vonjem njihove vrtnice :(. Zelo mi je všeč L`Occitane vrtnica, ker mi diši res pristno, REN vrtnica je pa taka kisla, kot od Lavere, meni res ne prijeten vonj :(.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uf, res? Meni obe dišita, sem pa precej nezahteven človek ko pride do vonja. :D x

      Delete
  5. I love REN as a brand, I've been impressed with every product I've ever tried from the range! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ker je blo, je blo. Zdej si rešila težave in zato si zdej močnejša, kot če jih ne bi imela. Vse se zgodi z razlogom;)

    Mogoče veš, kaj bi pomagalo proti ogrcem? Jaz jih imam od zmeraj, po celem obrazu in mi grejo res na živce. Poskusila pa sem že dosti izdelkov, tudi z mešanico pecilnega praška,vode in limoninega soka. Pa ni bilo nič kaj bolje. Pri kozmetičarki sicer še nisem bila, ker me je preveč strah bolečin in zateklega obraza - na nekaterih delih obraza imam ogrce res zelo globoko oz. imam debelo kožo, da si jih sploh ne morem stisnit ven. Ma kdo kakšne izkušnje mogoče?:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!