Alexander McQueen Skull Scarf

Tuesday, July 30, 2013




Today I received my first ever order from Net-a-Porter and I am beyond excited. Anyone who knows me will know that I've wanted this scarf for years, and now it is finally all mine! *happy dance* Just a disclaimer: I bought this with my own money which I earned while interning at Cosmopolitan, so I think it will be a lovely reminder of that time. And I'm so happy!

Share your opinion:

  1. čudovit je, lepo ga nosi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a classic scarf! great buy:)

    Ginger @ Chic by Night
    chicbynight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, ah, oh.... Alexander McQueen...

    ReplyDelete
  4. lep šal!
    Jaz sem si ga tudi hotela kupiti, sem pa potem po naključju en drug dobila, ki ej temu podoben. pa sem opazla, da mi ne sede :D

    sam alexander mcqueen je res dobra znamka in mislim, da jeto bila zate dobra investicija, če si že tok dolgo želiš :)

    lp
    svetlana

    http://lavenderstarbys.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, js tut mislim, da je bila dobra naložba. :) x

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!